Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Battle System Re-Balancing

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by pccenter View Post
    The players need to "earn" something by doing adventures. In most of the adventures this was the loot. Now is wothless to do them (i speak for the LvL50 palyers who don't need the Xp any more).
    that is not true
    short BK 400R losses, 400R + Bk adv cost less than 900gc, bk ls is 900gc
    so other ls (900gc)+ your loot is profit same as in RB, you sell 1 rb for unist cost + adv, 2nd ls(1500gc) + your loot is profit

still is big profit if you play adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    I would like to see a few change's to the new loots.

1) take away the copper and iron ore's but please increase the deposit types dropped of both by similar amounts...
    2) reduce the amount of settlers dropped by adventures....
    3) settlers that are dropped by adventures should remain in star menu even if the option to send to storage is selected...
    4) make each adventure drop something a little unique...
    5) remove horses from the loot....

edit:

6) increase bread & beer drops
    7) increase the size of the coal deposit drops

BB have great ideas, but again they don't listen players and they fail
    still not worth to play gunpowder, wild mary etc

BB give us many settlers in loot because, now you can destroy some baker, mills, farm and got license and space for iron production. that is point.

we need iron and copper ore in lost, because that will save you licence. you will need less iron mine also you don't need upgrade to high level iron mine and you will save tools. to keep good iron production we need a loot iron ore.

very good bb decisions to put horses in every loot, because for horse production we need a lot farms and lot water, now we can destroy and build iron/steel productions.

BB give us good things, they know everyone have good bread productions a lot farms and they know we don't have space licence for iron/steel productions. they think if they give us horse and settlers we will destroy some farms/mill/bakery and we will get space and licence for iron/steel productions.

of course BB don't implanted this on right. adv loot is still unbalanced, they even don't allow us to test new loot tables.
    something unique in every adventure is great idea, but again bb not listen

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I have lost any interest for the game,the new loot system makes all adventures a boredom. '' bring us back old loots''

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday7 View Post
    I have lost any interest for the game,the new loot system makes all adventures a boredom. '' bring us back old loots''
    +1

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    In fact the tree things are main problem after last update which stop many players from active play.
    1: Continuously lag. Not so bad like in the beginning, but persist.
    2: Untested changes in interference on camp which make attack click difficult.
    3: Unpleasant loot changes which make lot of adventures not worth to play.
    And of course majority of bugs on new and old things which totally reduce pleasure of game..

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    BB give us many settlers in loot because, now you can destroy some baker, mills, farm and got license and space for iron production. that is point.
    Is this a fact or an opinion Conona, If its fact please post a link to the BB member of staff specifying this is the desired outcome. The reason I am asking for this is I very much doubt it is true based on a couple of reason's I will list here for you.

1) by doing this they are reducing the amount of premium buildings needed improved silos/silos/schools. It would be very unlike a business to reject income.
    2) Why would they let entire communities farm grout for their newly upgradable mills/bakeries in September to the inform them in November that they have wasted their time because they now need to demolish half, To me that's a mixed message. I still have the grout in my stores, I didn't spend it yet but, I would be very angry had I done.

we need iron and copper ore in lost, because that will save you licence. you will need less iron mine also you don't need upgrade to high level iron mine and you will save tools. to keep good iron production we need a loot iron ore.
    No we don't need iron and copper ores in the loot system to reduce the licence's needed, increased deposit size's being dropped would allow user's a lot more flexibility with their gaming life/real life. They would allow many players to increase the overall level of the existing mines therefore reducing the amount of mines needed also impacting the amount of search's done with our geo's. In turn this would also decrease the amount of tools needed, as the on going building costs would be reduced.

Ideal for people who have real life commitments, like work.

very good bb decisions to put horses in every loot, because for horse production we need a lot farms and lot water, now we can destroy and build iron/steel productions.
    No Corona its not, the whole point of this rebalance was because "BB never intended for recs to be the go to troop for everything, leading to many players not even building more advanced weapon chains" Well since nuke's where introduced stables have been surplus to requirements, haven't fired mine up for a long time they just sit and waste away. This contradicts the whole message sent out by BB because its saying we are going to fix the S/M/E weapon chains because they are broken (no one uses them as they were intended) but we are going to leave the broken horse chain. Why do something half hearted? either do it or don't.

Its not all bad thou, I do commend the BB team for reducing the amount of gold ore deposits coming into the game, This is long over due.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    @ Brayarg
    i just want say is not everything that bad as everyone want show.

player always will be unhappy
    no new contents-they are unhappy
    bb put new contents again they are unhappy

BB "give us" space and licence for iron/steel production again everyone is unhappy.
    BB give us choice (maybe was accidentally)

BB put all this on wrong way, that is problem.
    loot rebalance - fail (again everyone will play BK/RB, not worth play wild mary, gunpowder.... also now not worth to play any co-op adv.)
    removing weapons from loot - not very successful (now will will use all weapons chain (good). did they need totally remove weapons from all adventures? maybe they should leave some (max 50 cannon, 100 ds) weapons in unattractive adventures)

PVP - fail (player don't have and still don't want build iron/steel chain)
    productions week- fail (decrease time was very bad, productions week must be output x2)

About iron ore/deposit.
    I think is better give us iron ore than gives us iron deposit. when you got iron deposit you must have mine use buff etc to get iron ore. much easier if you immediately get iron ore

maybe you're right about horses, but i still think is good to give us at least something

all that was great idea, but bb don't listen players.

Not that I not agree with you. i giving other view on new updates

World
    Sandycove
    ''bring old loots back''. give us a reason to play again... btw the new barracks setting that you are testing is something we were asking a long time ago.. what happened? you start listening players? or you fired your devs and hired new ones?
    nobody is perfect.... i am nobody

World
    Sandycove
    old loots wont be coming back - and really nor should they.

I do understand the need for a rebalance and making us get those defunct wepaonsmiths working. The only thing that needs sorting now is a realistic balance of the loots for titanium, iron, coal etc. All the stuff we really need to make these weapons, and a readjustment back to the granite and exotic logs - they should never have been touched. The generic items they have stuffed into the loots at the moment are ill-considered. How does a meat refill even come into weapon manufacturing?

Take another look please BB and maybe ask someone who plays the game next time to advise you on what should be there...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post

How does a meat refill even come into weapon manufacturing?
    Refils a meat deposit, becomes a sausage, and then an Irma basket, that you can place it at your waepons production, and double your weapon produce for a while...

But... Is it worthable....? is this the reason for why do I have to play at least 2 adve in some guild quest, or a Secluded Experiments or a Dark Brotherhood for a daily one...?

Don't think so....
    At the end.... everything is going to be OK...
    If it's not OK... it's not yet the end...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    old loots wont be coming back - and really nor should they.

I do understand the need for a rebalance and making us get those defunct wepaonsmiths working. The only thing that needs sorting now is a realistic balance of the loots for titanium, iron, coal etc. All the stuff we really need to make these weapons, and a readjustment back to the granite and exotic logs - they should never have been touched. The generic items they have stuffed into the loots at the moment are ill-considered. How does a meat refill even come into weapon manufacturing?

Take another look please BB and maybe ask someone who plays the game next time to advise you on what should be there...
    I agree, If I want meat refill I can just create it in the ph

Reply to Thread