Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Battle System Re-Balancing

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    Who is this "everyone" of which you speak?

I haven't even glanced in the direction of an FT adventure since the changes and had no intention of doing so even if the game wasn't broken all the way to the Ninth Circle of Dante's Inferno and back.

I dare say all the other folks complaining that the game is unplayable have no complaints regarding lack of FT guides as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    impossible to play adventures, same general attacking every camps multiple time, he jumping on map etc
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post269421

When we talking about Ft adventures, everyone crying because all ft guide is out of date. (now is better?)

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Ahhh... I get it now.... all the GUI corruptions, lag and adventuring bugs must be to mess with the guide writers and other experienced players so that all the newbies actually have to learn for themselves so they can get beans and buy all the cool stuff!

I see your dastardly, cunning plan for what it is now, BB... and you would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids!

/sarcasm

In all seriousness, to anyone who has a smooth enough running game to even contemplate running a Tailor adventure. Be thankful for what you have... and spare a thought for those of us less fortunate than you... especially the ones who write the guides you rely on so dearly.. like corona88!

Oh... and I'll just take a moment here to thank you, Corona, for all the work you have done writing guides, and hopefully will continue to do once BB actually 'unbreak' the game.

A wise man once said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!".

I guess there's not been much wisdom going round the BB Development offices recently!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    everyone crying because all ft guide is out of date.
    they don't care for changes, they even don't know what are changes.

players don't know playing without guide and that is main reason why everyone complain.

now you will get more bean and be better loot comparing to losses.

players will start losing es when 1ES can replace 15-20R
    What about all those people spending so much effort in making all these guides??? Surely this is not a democracy, but they just don't even get it from a financial point of view. The change in public and the vast amount of money they have to spend to attract a new fan-base, since a lot of people will leave the game or spent less money on gems. (No guild-coins, no real money, they have to spend on internet marketing again) I am deeply puzzled why Ubisoft is giving BB this much freedom with obviously no management plan behind this.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Dear Santa,

for X-mas this year I have only one wish. Please give us back the October 2014 version of Settlers online smoothly running with a decent system and nice loot.
    If you are somehow not in the position to do so, please let someone talk some sanity into the guys at BB.

yours as allways,

YC

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by YedCogito View Post
    Dear Santa,

for X-mas this year I have only one wish. Please give us back the October 2014 version of Settlers online smoothly running with a decent system and nice loot.
    If you are somehow not in the position to do so, please let someone talk some sanity into the guys at BB.

yours as allways,

YC
    Ps if you can't do that please replace all the meat refills with something decent.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is incredibly disappointing to not receive clear information about the changes made in Fairy Tale adventures. I have lost hundreds of troops on a horrible CLT that I do not know to get out of, simply because I do not know what my generals are good for any more. I also do not trust the calculators any longer. I have spent more than a year on this game and I have to tell you that on direct player communication this is a new low. I expect good in-game communication on the changes that affects my game, not having to listen to rumors and speculations.

I guess this game is reduced to playing BK and filling up my mines. How exiting.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Firstly id like to thank corona for his/her excellent guides :O) secondly id like to say to bb stop this game killing madness, have you seen how many deals in TO for cannons, 1 deal for someone selling them atm. Where do we get cannons from now ? if i had 75k granite spare i could build up a cannon chain maybe worth running but that would take over a week ! but then add obtaining the granite 75k how long does that take to amass? no small time. then the length of time making a good amount. This method of making our high end weapon chains is flawed beyond belief. there are so many flaws here i cant possibly recount them all.
    yes i have a small amount in store and 600 cannoniers in the tavern drinking brew and playing darts.

I no longer have faith in bb and will not be buying any further gems!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    After nearly a week of dealing with the new loot I'll make some observations :-

1. The loot is too generic tbh half the fun in completing an adventure is the loot and apart from the amounts every adventure looks the same.
    2. To many settlers in the loot.
    3. There is absolutely no need to have meat refills in loot, people have provisions houses for a reason. change it to actual meat or sausage at least.
    4. Don't ever do another 'special fortnight' the last two have been lagfests.
    5. Please improve the mouse over for troops it's intrusive.
    6. PvP needs a rebalance for materials used, far to much input for very little output.
    7. Information about the changes was vague at best, also there seems to be no overall strategy on where the game is heading.Personally I'm sick of making changes to my Island only to find out a few months later I shouldn't of bothered.
    8. There seems to be a total lack of feedback either in-game or on the forum, people like to know problems are being worked on and maybe a solution might be forthcoming.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 for everything Bluesavanah just posted:
    I would also add that the loot has not been `rebalanced ' in any sense of the word. It appears you have taken weapons out of the loot and then gone to the other extreme and put in the basic raw materials ( nothing like the value of the weapons removed; and/or the cost in lost weapons of the adventure itself relating to troop losses) There appears to be very few drops of `bars' , the middle range of resources, which would at the very least showed you had taken a serious look at the `game play' overall and had the basic knowledge of the economics of the game across the average server.
    I have not been buying gems for a while now due to the uncertainty of where the game is going and due to the current `playability' of the game. I was being tempted when I saw an increased attempt by the development team to move the game forward, especially with island expansion.
    The rush to implement a bugged PV? and the re-balancing of the loot tables so poorly , the movement of adventures in the merchant with no regard to the guild quest line up and balancing of rewards, and the very, very poor communication of both the implemented changes and to the players concerns and feedback this past week ( weeks on test server) . Means you've once again pushed back any investment coming your way from me, sorry but you need to do things a lot better than this!
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 to all BlueSavanaah said (except 6 as I can't comment - not attempting PVP)
    Most serious issue atm is the general lag / lack of responsiveness - it affects every aspect of game play and makes it way too much of a chore

Reply to Thread