Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Battle System Re-Balancing

World
    Sandycove
    I wonder how many embracing the changes haven't spent much (or even a penny) on the game? If not, please allow me to put you in my position.

BB introduced premium for gems. That meant premium loot (among other things) = 50% on top of normal loot.

No mention back then that they thought weapons shouldn't be there. Really? BB didn't think back then that the loot needed rebalancing?

So to all you nay sayers etc, consider this. Those who have paid or invested in premium have been mis-sold goods. I dont care how you look at it - it was advertised and sold as premium on the understanding of the goods available at the time.

So what now? Will there be refunds of gems for those who have been mis-sold premium?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    I wonder how many embracing the changes haven't spent much (or even a penny) on the game? If not, please allow me to put you in my position.

BB introduced premium for gems. That meant premium loot (among other things) = 50% on top of normal loot.

No mention back then that they thought weapons shouldn't be there. Really? BB didn't think back then that the loot needed rebalancing?

So to all you nay sayers etc, consider this. Those who have paid or invested in premium have been mis-sold goods. I dont care how you look at it - it was advertised and sold as premium on the understanding of the goods available at the time.

So what now? Will there be refunds of gems for those who have been mis-sold premium?
    I welcome the change and I have spent money on the game too. I see nothing wrong with the new loot, in fact I cant wait to get stuck in.

World
    Sandycove
    you are one of a few then...

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Its the same risk as buying a game enjoying it then a couple of expansions later you are no longer enjoying it. Do you demand your money back of course not. I too have paid real money and i realised it was only a game and a beta version at that. . All of us knew there were going to be changes. I have paid peanuts compared to playing WOW for 7 years and the various expansions. I have tried many supposedly free games and this one is the best I have found. Unlike most 'free' games the 'BUY GEMS now" does not keep flashing in our faces ever few minutes you can genuinely play the whole game to level 50 and not buy a gem.

I am with Brayarg on this, I welcome changes.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    the new loot looks gr8.. all thats needed is an ajustment, ie make what ya kill.. im happy to see new depo's added.. i can finaly have lv5 coal mines....and stock and run when enoth in...
    as with all online games, i dont mind paying in gems now and then , i concider this my fee for a gr8 game

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    if you like a game you adapt thats just the way it is i have spent a fortune on this game and i have 200 days plus left of my prem am i annoyed of the change ..yeah a little reduction in granite is going to be a pain ..loss of weapons nah just means ppl will have to buy them so some will build one type of weapon others will build another loads of stuff will now have better value.. including saltpeter ..all the whiners saying i will quit i will stop playing do it.. after a month no one will even remember who you was i know BB wont..will it be hard yeah at first but we have known about this update for months long enough to prepare..would of been better if they did the expansion islands first because of the increased production lines ..but thats BB for you

World
    Sandycove
    R.I.P TSO!

"The loot will be changed completely. Instead of weapons, raw materials for producing weapons will be included and the loot will be adjusted to the losses of the particular adventure."

Sorry, I have all the matterials I need for my weapons productions, and I have surplus too, and you cut my weapons from the loot, and give me more matterials...????????

MATTERIALS....????

I have 2 level 5 bow makers, and 200.000 pine wood in my storage... and you are givving me... more pine wood...??? For what...???

I have 3 level 5 endless copper mines, I sell about 600K copper ore per month.... and your are givving me copper ore...??? For what...???

I need bows.... I need bronze swords... and you are taking that from me and toy are givving me copper and pine wood logs...???

Daily I have to play 1 adve, or 2 adve, or a BK, or a DB, or a SE, or a wots or an iotp... that all of those needs weapons... and you stop the weapons from the loots, and givving matterials that I am foul...???

And if you do.... why should I play it...??? why should I lose my weapons...? For transform my weapons into matterials... and then try to make 'em weapons again for making them again matterials with my next adve...???? Are you serius...???

We used to play adventures for profit... if it is to lose our adventure for wood, stones and planks... there is no reason to play!!!

Why should I lost 400R for taking 500 copper ore and 500 pine wood logs...? I could pay 500 copper ore and 500 pine logs for taking a loot, if thare was weapons on that loot!!! Take my 500 copper ore and let me play an adve with real loot... I can handle it... but why should I lost my men for logs and copper...???

I don't know... I have only one last question... do you really payied for that nonsence...??? really...???

R.I.P TSO.... I was 3 years here, and now I am out... off... and out!!! There is no need for me to play something like that...

No profit... No game... No action... boriiiiing!!!

Go fight an adve... for pine logs!!!! No reason to fight at all!!! I have my own production for pine logs!!! Yeah, same for pine planks, hard wood, hard wood planks, copper ore, e.t.c! At least till now we used to have some weapons on our profit... the settlers, gold ore or refils, or coins... we had dama swords and x-bows, plus some buildings... now we have woods and stones and planks! no thank you!

R.I.P!
    Last edited by Haggarth; 25.11.14 at 15:09.
    At the end.... everything is going to be OK...
    If it's not OK... it's not yet the end...

World
    Sandycove
    seriously now, did you pay your devs to change loots? and give us what? copper, coal and pine/hardwood? to do it what? bows? come on!!! now we have more losses without profit. i can't make damas,cannos, xbows with the resurses from loots.. no one will paly advs. thats creates huge problem with guild quests.
    and where is pvp? i still see pve...
    today i loged in, in a completely different game.. and its awful. i cant find any reason to play anymore...i wasted 3 years and a lot of money for nothing.
    thanks BB for destroying our game... this is absolute disaster.... i am off the game...play for yourselves
    nobody is perfect.... i am nobody

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by popi27 View Post
    seriously now, did you pay your devs to change loots? and give us what? copper, coal and pine/hardwood? to do it what? bows? come on!!! now we have more losses without profit.
    One last question... very last...

Why you didn't put and some water to the loot...????

I would love a loot with pine logs, hard logs, coal, iron ore, copper ore.... and water and fishes!!!!

Who needs steel swords and damascene any more...? A slot with 200 water ie, would be fine, don't you think?

Kk, going play some LOL... pitty I waste 2,5 years in here
    At the end.... everything is going to be OK...
    If it's not OK... it's not yet the end...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggarth View Post
    and water and fishes!!!!
    Water is too lame - but see meat refill is something I dreamt for ever since I got my rarity provision house.

Reply to Thread