Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Battle System Re-Balancing

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    I would like to see a few change's to the new loots.

1) take away the copper and iron ore's but please increase the deposit types dropped of both by similar amounts...
    2) reduce the amount of settlers dropped by adventures....
    3) settlers that are dropped by adventures should remain in star menu even if the option to send to storage is selected...
    4) make each adventure drop something a little unique...
    5) remove horses from the loot....

edit:

6) increase bread & beer drops
    7) increase the size of the coal deposit drops
    Have to agreed at least to the last one.... increasment of the coal deposit drop... I can not survive with 3K coal deposits on my own coal mines... pls...

Who needs swords and bows and cannons... NO!!! bigger coal deposit is the solution!

PS. Pls change settlers and horses from the loot... with fish and water...!!!

Or even bettrer... fish and water refils... especialy the last one.

On another great idea... why don't you take taxes the 20% of the loot...???

Or force us to pay for playing an adventure.

Is Ubisoft or Blue Byte behind all this...???
    At the end.... everything is going to be OK...
    If it's not OK... it's not yet the end...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    I would like to see a few change's to the new loots.

1) take away the copper and iron ore's but please increase the deposit types dropped of both by similar amounts...
    2) reduce the amount of settlers dropped by adventures....
    3) settlers that are dropped by adventures should remain in star menu even if the option to send to storage is selected...
    4) make each adventure drop something a little unique...
    5) remove horses from the loot....

edit:

6) increase bread & beer drops
    7) increase the size of the coal deposit drops
    +1
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggarth View Post
    Have to agreed at least to the last one.... increasment of the coal deposit drop... I can not survive with 3K coal deposits on my own coal mines... pls...

Who needs swords and bows and cannons... NO!!! bigger coal deposit is the solution!

PS. Pls change settlers and horses from the loot... with fish and water...!!!

Or even bettrer... fish and water refils... especialy the last one.

On another great idea... why don't you take taxes the 20% of the loot...???

Or force us to pay for playing an adventure.

Is Ubisoft or Blue Byte behind all this...???
    Haggarth,

I receive so many settlers from the adventures now I am debating flattening half of my bread chain and my schools are useless too.

The last time I turned my stables on, because I needed horses? I do not know it was that long ago.

This is broken right now and needs a fix. you disagree on what basis?

World
    Sandycove
    No, I do not disagree Brayarg... my post was an answer to the BB, not to you my friend....

Just trying to give them some more great ideas about the loots...

Allthough I am mostly a Sandyconian player, I had the luck to have an account at Emerlad Island too... I was there, and I saw that server to ruin... Once we was more than 500 active players daily there, and now we are only 20... in just 2 or 3 weeks... and you know why...? Because of some great ideas of BB, to ban at the same time the most populars players there, either for the improved strore houses at the x-mass, or all the others for complaining about that on the global chat...

Now I am seeing the same ruin in here too... because for one more time... BB is insist never to hear of their players...

99 players in one of the most active guild of Sandyvone... and one by one all the players, including me, we quit the game...

22 pages of feedback in the forum, and 99% was negative...

So... I have no reason to disagree with you... but as long as we quit, we will continue to repeat that there is a guilty for that...

You are here since Feb of 12... I am here since July of 12 as well... we did not start the game yesterday... we lived that game since it was beta...

We both know our needs... and trust me... all players know what they want from game...

We decided that we want something more... respect! BB never consider our feedbacks from test server till here... personally, I don't feel proud about that...

The new loots in adition with the rebalance of the fairy adventures, was the last wrong step that BB did against us...

I want to be sure, that this time BB is getting the message... what was the reason, for wich they are loosing us....

Nothing personal with you...
    Last edited by Haggarth; 04.12.14 at 14:32.
    At the end.... everything is going to be OK...
    If it's not OK... it's not yet the end...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    bring us old loots back!!
    Nowwwwwww!!!!!!!!

World
    Newfoundland
    ah sorry

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    The only thing i can say is "bring us back old loots"

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by exetlaios View Post
    Why do you hate us ??? We give you our money,our time But most important our love and trust...Why do you have to ruin the game ????
    '' bring us back old loots'' and stop , PLEASE, stop change something so succesfull...
    I must now quit playing...because of a "jenius"....
    you do not deserve neither ourlove or trust anymore...
    Apply Hanlon's razor. Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. The devs do not hate you, they are just utterly incompetent.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    The players need to "earn" something by doing adventures. In most of the adventures this was the loot. Now is wothless to do them (i speak for the LvL50 palyers who don't need the Xp any more).

I play in 2 servers, Sandy and GR

For the first time after too many months in GR server we have GQ with adventure and nobady doing it.

I say it many times. They don't need anymore the LvL 50 players because they don't buy diamonds

So i don't think we can do anyhting to change that. Bring or not back the old loot i don't care. I like the game, maybe i play fewer hour but i don't quiting.

But don't expect to say "good words" for the game and the company to new players they registering and ask the opinion from the "old players" and if worth it to invest to the game and spend money to buy diamonds

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    main problem here is because they only allow us to test PVP, even they don't listen feedback about pvp
    loot table we never was able to test on test server

Reply to Thread