Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Exotic Wood Tree Nursery and Decoration, Overview on Generals

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    So it's been a week now, any chance of an Official update on the strange and confused assertions in the original?

The Diaries, Logs, and Announcements are among the very few regular ways the Devs have chosen to use to communicate with the playerbase, it's not terribly heartening when they are so frequently so very flawed and the standard [deafening silence] (possibly dictated from On High) really isn't helping.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by alakama789 View Post
    Maybe we also get a titanium ore mine, sometimes in future?
    When Titanium starts to be a very rare drop, check the test server there's bound to be one in the shop

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by minion79 View Post
    The camps have not changed size. However if you are having a particular placement issue on adventures, maybe you should start a new thread in the bugs section with specific examples of the issues you are having - maybe include screenshots for detail.
    The QM tent takes more room. I'm not able to set it where I could before.

World
    Newfoundland
    To answer everyone in one post:

Thank you, Iolanthe, for the (very complete) update. The Grim Reaper was indeed left out and the details filled in are also helpful.

ZADSRAVEN, I did and passed it on (as I usually do with suggestions). Glad to see you happy.

Jim_B, PVP is indeed still in development. But unfortunately I can not offer you further info on the subject at this point.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Good to hear, although I fear it may be quite literally player versus player. Players are leaving in droves; there may only be 2 people left

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey Ravel, np.

Thing is, it's not terribly reassuring that a player rewrite (took roughly 5 minutes) of long standing Basic Game Info in an Official Developer Communication is helpful. Clearly it should never have been an issue in the first place.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post

Thank you, Iolanthe, for the (very complete) update. The Grim Reaper was indeed left out and the details filled in are also helpful.
    There is still one general missing. The most important general in the game, GENERAL ERROR.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Considering everything that's been going on I'm not holding my breath at this point but with a new Dev Diary due in the very near, any chance this one will ever be corrected?

Reply to Thread