Reply to Thread

Thread: Pumpkin Cemeteries Production TImer

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Pumpkin Cemeteries Production TImer

Last night, before I went to bed I put my small and common pumpkin cemeteries to bed as the buffs on them were about to expire and I didn't want to run them overnight unbuffed. I don't remember exactly what the remaining timer on them was, but for both types it was at least an hour and a half or so. This morning I logged in at work and turned them on to see how long they had to go - because I put 6 hour buffs on, I want the common ones to be at less than 2 hours remaining (so I get two cycles from one buff) and the small ones to be at less than 6 hours remaining.

All of them started up with less than 5 seconds on their timers. This is a thing I've noticed on other buildings too, where the timer state isn't saved when a building is put to sleep and the next production cycle begins immediately that the building is restarted. It's a bit abusable especially on long timers like the small pumpkin cemetery or the Village School.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Don't think I've ever seen anyone complain about this very useful feature that's been with the game since day 1.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    its not abusable because it will take into account how long you've paused it, and only leave 5s on cycle when you've paused it longer than what was left on cycle. great feature.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I see this as a feature as well. It allows us to use expensive buffs and make the most out of them. Abuse would be something u can get for free or at lower costs and repeatable in large amounts. Thats not the case here. Leave it alone, they have other bugs that are much more annoying and or painful to get fixed.

If its not broken then dont fix it!

Reply to Thread