Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Game isn't loading

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Can't login

When i tried to open the game i get this message "Error parsing game_settings.xml: SyntaxError: Assert!
    gParse: Want to add upgrade bonuses at the wrong position: 0 != 5. Please check the game settings!"
    also see attachment
    Attached Images

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi!

The game stopped in the loading page. Display the hints (it's changing), the Loading map... is blinking, and this is all.

I tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera) and two computer. Cleared cache, flash cache, reboot, loggin out and in.

It is from yesterday evening.

Thanks

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I created a new account, and that is good.

What can i do?

Quote Originally Posted by Abanor View Post
    Hi!

The game stopped in the loading page. Display the hints (it's changing), the Loading map... is blinking, and this is all.

I tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera) and two computer. Cleared cache, flash cache, reboot, loggin out and in.

It is from yesterday evening.

Thanks

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I too have the same problem, just when it was the day for my 100 gems. The report is - The client was unable to load a data file. Delete your browser cache and try again. This of course does absolutely nothing for me.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi the game is not getting loaded. Do you have any difficulties right now

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Game is not loaded. I'm able to log in, but cannot start the game. Do you have any technical difficulties at the moment? 7
    thanks!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    also testserver doesnt load giving .. * waiting on static14.cdn.ubi.com * for ever
    Last edited by londo_mollari; 03.10.14 at 17:29.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Can't get into the Game

hi all, I was wondering if anyone had/has the same problem.

I was playing the game yesterday fine, then went off for a very short while, and when I came back on.
    The homepage wouldn't load properly, as in just the pictures within the BB news threads that wont load.
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    And since that happened. I can't get into the game anymore. Clicking on Play Now, I just get a white screen with the circling loading symbol in the tab bar. (on chrome. In firefox I just get the loading symbol in the tab bar, but it stays on the homepage).
    I've tried a bunch of things.
    1. restarting browser
    2. Clearing cache and history and everything else possible in browser
    3. Chrome is my primary browser, tried firefox and Internet Explorer too.
    4. Restarted computer numerous times.
    5. Restarted modem/router.
    6. Reset Modem/router to factory settings.
    7. System Restore on computer to 2 days previous, when the game was still working.
    And it still doesn't work. I know the problem is on my end (I think...) since everyone else can still log on and play normally.
    And its not my account specifically since I have a friend logging into it to look after it (refind deposits mainly).
    Its been about 18 hours, give or take since it broke. I sent a ticket to support last night too. but I'd be lucky to get one reply late today,
    and then have to wait till next Monday again for another reply.
    Last edited by SPYER116; 03.10.14 at 11:28.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Assuming you have no other internet problems, there is one more thing I would try:

Go to a friend or relative's house and try it on their computer. If you can login there it's probably either your PC has been bombed or BB's server has taken a dislike to your home IP address. If it doesn't work there either then I would say that's almost conclusive proof that your account has been corrupted.
    Last edited by VVidi; 03.10.14 at 11:36.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I believe the problems are in fact at the server end. Making sure you have an up to date version of flash and clearing Flash's own cache might help (different to clearing your browser cache), but it seems many players have been experiencing similar problems - stalled log-ins, very slow log-ins, frequent disconnections etc…

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...-isn-t-loading
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ost-unplayable
    Last edited by Jim_B; 03.10.14 at 11:37.

Reply to Thread