Reply to Thread

Thread: TSO via Mobile Devices

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Wink TSO via Mobile Devices

Smart phones and tablets are very slow when playing TSO out and about as we all know. I've found one way around it, my phones android so not sure about apple. it's very hard to do adventures this way, but you can log in, send out geo's and explorers, rebuild fields and what have you. I use team viewer, downloaded it on both the puter and phone and access it that way. It might be no use for some, because you need to leave your puter on at home. It is a tad slow if you only have HSPA connection or bad 3G, but it works and can save time, rather than waiting till you get home and then spending hours to rebuild everything.

For those that have a half decent windows based phone/tablet maybe try using Kino Console, again your puter needs to be on, but I am told you can actually play the game properly, providing you are connected to a strong network.

Hope this helps a few of you TSO addicts

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    You can also you cloud browser like maxthton, puffy, photon or etc and some of them are for both iOS and Android. Does not require own computer as the game and flash runs on a cloud server.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    You can also you cloud browser like maxthton, puffy, photon or etc and some of them are for both iOS and Android. Does not require own computer as the game and flash runs on a cloud server.
    if the game is ran in the cloud, then you share the same ip as every1 else using maxthon or what? been reading about it but that isn't clear on their website.

i was under the impression BB didn't like that. guild mate wasn't able to log in from hotel because the hotel's ip had already been used by some1 else.

i've been using teamviewer, works ok but i wouldn't try adventures on it.
    Last edited by Narcil; 05.09.14 at 18:49.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I play this on my 8" Windows 8.1 Tablet. A bit slow/sluggish but do-able if you are patient.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcil View Post
    if the game is ran in the cloud, then you share the same ip as every1 else using maxthon or what? been reading about it but that isn't clear on their website.

i was under the impression BB didn't like that. guild mate wasn't able to log in from hotel because the hotel's ip had already been used by some1 else.
    Yes they might have the same IP but that applies to many things like people playing from same work office, same school or people who use proxy servers of their ISP (thousands can have same IP). The same IP-address thing is mainly related to multiaccounts. Same IP might no alone trigger any alarm but if it would then BB will investigate other things too like are people from same place sharing resources a lot etc.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    When in doubt contact support and let them know u are browsing from internet cafe's, this cloud browser thing, or whatever. My gf plays as well, and we are both from the same IP. If you visit our islands (or if u are BB and can check logs) you will easily see its not the same person. They dont want u using multiple accounts, hence the IP comes into question. But if its legitimate use I doubt they would have an issue with it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    slow doesnt bother me between the actual work at work and a few clicks here and there to keep my resources flowing would be nice, im not over fussed on fast battles its more about keeping stuff in order, farms, mines, fish, recruitment, etc

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I tried a cloud browser on my Samsung phone once - since i use FB login it ended up with FB 'helpfully' locking my account for my 'protection': I had logged in from home one minute (on my laptop) and then a few minutes later from California (via the cloud server). Won't bother again.
    HOTFIX!

Reply to Thread