Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Fifth Community Vote

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Durnik View Post
    Also, the guild coin pricing ... seems ridiculous ....
    Fixed that for you! :-)

But SmurfAsH is bang on the money...
    Recyclers for the win...
    Everything else can get chucked in them to make coal!

World
    Sandycove
    Im refusing to vote. Whilst the 1st items are worthy, the 2nd lot are the usual out-of-touch-rubbish-stock-items Ive come to expect from BB.

We have asked numerous times for medipacks to be included and BB totally ignore this feedback or refuse to respond openly to it. They just continue to throw the usual useless garbage items and expect us to vote for the rubbish we dont even want. If I cant get past the vote page, then simple - I wont play until that's gone...

With everything else that has/is changing, I am coming to the conclusion that BB aren't interested in keeping it going for too much longer. They have nerfed everything to death and have not listened to the numerous requests from the dedicated player-base on the improvements and/or guild market items WE ACTUALLY WANT.

Rant over, cba anymore..

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    Im refusing to vote. Whilst the 1st items are worthy, the 2nd lot are the usual out-of-touch-rubbish-stock-items Ive come to expect from BB.
    If the items in the first question are "worthy", why not vote for whichever of those you want and refuse to vote in the second question? Zero is a number "up to eight". ;-)

World
    Newfoundland
    I will vote for the recycling manufactory, the resin and maybe sleeping volcano depending on when this hits the merchant on the live servers and how many pumpkins the adventure drops if any.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 05.09.14 at 15:41.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    If the items in the first question are "worthy", why not vote for whichever of those you want and refuse to vote in the second question? Zero is a number "up to eight". ;-)
    Because Im making a stand Ozzy why don't BB just listen to our needs? How many times do we have to shout out on these feedback forum posts that we want? For example Medipacks?

How many times have we asked for stacking more than 25 troops etc... (I dont want to list the full quota of player requested improvements) but BB have never replied saying "we cant do it, so drop it". They just ignore us.

This feedback on guild shop is just a typical example of it, and I'm fed up with it.

Soz mate, my vote will be kept in my pocket

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    2R = recycling + resin

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    Zero is a number "up to eight". ;-)
    Not in BB maths - remember "production of at least zero" where zero doesn't count

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    RM and resin.

These votes seem pointless to me, just put the whole lot in the shop and let me pick 1 from group 1 and basically 1 from group 2

Agree with Jollyfog, where's the medipack again !

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    Because Im making a stand Ozzy why don't BB just listen to our needs? How many times do we have to shout out on these feedback forum posts that we want? For example Medipacks?

How many times have we asked for stacking more than 25 troops etc... (I dont want to list the full quota of player requested improvements) but BB have never replied saying "we cant do it, so drop it". They just ignore us.

This feedback on guild shop is just a typical example of it, and I'm fed up with it.

Soz mate, my vote will be kept in my pocket
    Seems to me we should be just as quick to praise something done right as we are to criticise something done wrong. There are actually one or two things in the second question I might have been inclined to vote for had the prices not been so ridiculous... so my 'protest' will be to ignore that second question entirely, as I couldn't really give a flying monkey what the community decides to vote for there. The first question, on the other hand....

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Glavo View Post
    Just hope that special gold mine will NOT be selected.
    Why? (btw I voted for the goldmine)

Reply to Thread