Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Problem with sophisticated pillager

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    I had a dry patch, but they're creeping back again now.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle

Guess what bonus adventure I got?
    NONE.

World
    Newfoundland
    Successful extra quests found in less than 1 week using 1 lucky explorer only, since the end of the summer event. Have since found more. This was achieved using several short searches during the day and long overnight. after a few days of this I ran a few medium searches to get a fair sample. All searches bought back at least 1 quest.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post

Guess what bonus adventure I got?
    NONE.
    Apparently it's a known bug that there are no quests for co-op adventures. This might explain a lot of the problems - the skill "fires", but since there is no quest available for the adventure in question, nothing actually happens.

That doesn't actually explain the first picture I posted in this thread, unless there's no quest for tropical sun, either. I certainly don't remember ever seeing one. Same for valiant little tailor.

Perhaps this is the solution to what this bug is. Co-op, epic raid and a few other adventures don't have quests and the bug is that the sophisticated pillagar skill doesn't know and still says it has been activated.

Given how often I seem to get co-op adventures, if the above theory is correct it's no wonder sophisticated pillager seems to work less often than it should .
    Last edited by Gerontius; 16.08.14 at 22:45.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by minion79 View Post
    [center]Successful extra quests found in less than 1 week using 1 lucky explorer only, since the end of the summer event. Have since found more. This was achieved using several short searches during the day and long overnight. after a few days of this I ran a few medium searches to get a fair sample. All searches bought back at least 1 quest.
    Lucky you. Not sure what point there is to this except bragging rights...We all know it works sometimes.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Problem with sophisticated pillager

Hey everyone, I need some help here.

As I am level 45, one of my explorer have learned the sophisticated pillager skill due to science system. I have made several searches, 20, maybe 30 and this skill never worked for me. It was mentioned as an affection skill with one of my searches but nothing more happened. I hvae never seen a new quest showing up somewhere. Am I missing something?

I will most welcome all your answers.

Cheers, Glavo

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    It has somehow worked out. I got "skill bonus" topic in my quest book with one bonus for additional award. Do I have to complete this one to get another bonus quest or could I have more bonus quest under skill bonus topic.

Thx for comments,

Glavo.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    you can collect more for different adventures, not sure if you can stack more than one for each adventure.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Pityaker View Post
    you can collect more for different adventures
    That's what I've meant, thx for your comment. Helped me a lot.

Cheers, Glavo

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    t
    Quote Originally Posted by Glavo View Post
    That's what I've meant, thx for your comment. Helped me a lot.

Cheers, Glavo
    The most I have had is bonuses for 2 adv, guessing that is the max so either delete one if its one you don,t plan doing and you should get another in due course. If anyone has had more than 2 let me know please.

Reply to Thread