Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 16/09/2014

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    Whilst I agree the Medipack may be a little expensive, it would be abused by the players if it was too cheap. Especially with the introduction of the Martial Arts General.
    I agree it could be abused if it were cheap. But this price does not make sense at all. In fact, I would simply say that the Medipack should not exist *OR* be changed to decrease the time by 50% and then make it a lot cheaper...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Like a lot of people way beyond the clear your island stage of the game I've gotten along very nicely without using them. So why should I start now. I can only suspect that with the new battle system on test BB are hoping players will jump at the chance to buy them before the new combat goes live in the belief that we will think we will need Medipacks to be able to cope with the demands of the new system.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    495 gems for a medpack XD 5 months late for April fools BB. They aren't even that useful anyway. 25 star coins and I may buy a few for the odd block gone wrong but 495 gems. You have just got to be kidding

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Hadn't thought of that - making them a star coin item sounds like a great idea.

Although, for reasons mentioned above, there should be a limit. Maybe one per day (easily done but doesn't prevent stockpiling)? Or maybe limit medipacks to one use per adventure (harder but totally removes possiblity of abuse)?

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Reply to Thread