Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Suggestion

I suggest you change the wording of this quest since there is nowhere in this game you can produce scaffold rods.
    http://prntscr.com/4mo9lj

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I cant work out if you really do not know these are in the provision house or the fact scaffold rods do not go to the storage?

Anyway scaffold rods are in the provision house, producing 5 which will make 50 iron swords that will complete that quest.

Last edited by PChamps; 14.09.14 at 15:50.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    1 Scaffold Rod = 10 Iron Swords so you only need to produce 5 to obtain 50 ISwords, which is what the quest really wants.

That's still 2500 Bronze Swords though so make very sure the reward is worth it, if it isn't and the quest is the Daily you can cancel it.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    There are a number of daily quests that make no sense to do, this is one of them. The wording shouldn't be changed it should be deleted from the database.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Actually, with the new combat system, this is a chance to rebalance several things in the provision house, most obviously scaffold rods.

And this bad text is a flaw in several provision house based daily quests which needs to be fixed. The other one I can think of off the top of my head is the "produce 10 golden brew mugs" quest rather than "produce 10 gold coins from golden brew mugs".

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    The point the OP was trying to make is that iron swords are called iron swords not scaffold rods. It *is* confusing.

Iolanthe makes a fair point - the 'reward' is not (currently) worth the outlay and I have to agree with Bluesavanah.

Reply to Thread