Reply to Thread

Thread: CAOS - Crazy Asylum is recruiting

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

CAOS - Crazy Asylum is recruiting

It has coming to my attention that some of our unbalanced inmates have escaped the CAOS guild. I call them unbalanced because they all left one shoe at the guild so it can’t be very fun running in one shoe. So this means That CAOS is looking for some more warm bodies or even cold bodies to
    join the guild.

There is currently 19 padded cells (With a nice view of the hunted lab where Zugal live) BUT members must be over the age of 18 because most of CAOS is morally bankrupt and members MUST be social (This means talk in the guild chat). I don’t want to have to tell you what would happen if you are not active WOW I have never seen such a big boot.

So if you are socially awaked and morally challenged then CAOS is the guild for you all you have to do is contact one of the follow people Gingerjohn, Zargul, Hollum, Vampy, Ratava1984, Byth, TheFairy (watch out she bites) and polaruk.

Thank you All
    From Ishy the Fishy
    Last edited by Fexno; 29.09.14 at 09:28. Reason: corrected guild tag

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    hmmmm, I don't think its just the Inmates that are unbalanced, I think Mr Ishy the Fishy's eyes are also out of sync. he is right about the shoes, I put itching powder in one and glue in the other (I intended to put both in the same shoe, but got confused) as such, its now obvious as to why the shoes have been left behind. I have been trying to work out the CASO he has been talking about, and I assume it is "Crazies Against Social Oblongs" I now just have to work out what he means by oblong. The CAOS guild is always looking for new people, just beware of Itching powder or other seemingly innocent things ......

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    After getting a written warning from the bald head wizard called GJ. He is not really a wizard we just play along to keep him happy.
    I have been told to update the guild recruitment forum. So after the mad scientist Zargul start some of the guild members into different coloured frog’s yes I said frog’s it has a loud some more room in the guild house.
    Currently we have 18 spots available also you don’t have to worry anymore we have taken the itching powder away from the guild office and instead given them a strange black powder that the Chinese back in 1044AD. See there is some history for you.
    Anyway if you like to join the guild of the floating heads (don’t worry I will explain next time) please contact the following people.
    Gingerjohn, Zargul, Hollum, Vampy, Ratava1984, Byth, TheFairy and the pink polaruk bear.
    Thank you for reading my dribble I mean it is really dribble how do you think a fish writes this stuff.
    Ishy the Fishy

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    OK, I have just been told that turning members into Frogs was a bad idea. apparently "be cause I could" is not a good reason. I need some help in turning people back into people OR if I can't do that, turning them in to a tasty meal for the evidence to disappear (I have heard that frogs legs are a delicacy, I personally can't see it, but I am sure that we could find someone that will partake of some home styled cooking) I also require more volunteers to try this FANTASTIC new liquid I created it bubbles and has smoke bellowing off it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Alas some of the inmates have escaped the asylum, so we are once again recruiting members to join in our crazy and fun guild.

There is currently 25 padded cells awaiting residents. BUT members must be over the age of 18 because most of CAOS is morally bankrupt and members MUST be social (This means talk in the guild chat). I don’t want to have to tell you what would happen if you are not active WOW I have never seen such a big boot.

If you are interested in joining a guild that prides itself on the crazy fun and helping each other then please contact
    Cool_Ice or myself (MissAngel9)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    You can also chose your own colour of straight jacket which come free of charge

Reply to Thread