Reply to Thread

Thread: Battle Hardened Gits [BHG] recruiting now! Warm, friendly, fuzzy, no silly cake talk!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

Battle Hardened Gits [BHG] recruiting now! Warm, friendly, fuzzy, no silly cake talk!

HI, I am Luigi the Recruiting Officer! BHG need new members. We are looking for people who can commit to coming on daily to chat (v. important) and who will do the daily Guild Quest (help available if stuck). We ask that you be over level 17, and over 17 years of age, as we sometimes use the odd sweary word, no racism or sexism. We have female and male members from around the world, largely UK. A lot of our members are lvl 50, so we can give a lot of advice and help. Mail or wsp me in first instance, or Jim_B the Guild Leader (at whose feet I am not fit to worship).

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Cheers Lui!

Anyone interested; please note that our primary focus is a lively guild chat so I'd prefer to chat to potential applicants either in whisper or email before inviting/approving their application. Thanks

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

Cool Bhg recruiting now! Warm, friendly, fuzzy, no silly cake talk!

We are looking to recruit still, a few have left or ceased playing so looking for friendly people over 17yrs of age and level 17, must be prepared to chat daily. Chat is broad, but not sexist, sense of humour essential! Women are under-represented atm, so don't shy away! We offer lots of help, both material and in advice and encouragement. Our newer members will vouch for that. Chat to me or Big Jim, or any of our other members you see on G1. Don't listen to our mascot, Badgie the talking Badger Skull!

Pip Pip! Luigi

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    ****No longer recruiting, except by personal invitation.****
    HOTFIX!

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Recruiting agin folks - whisper Jim_b, Luigielratto, or Queen Vicious if interested
    HOTFIX!

Reply to Thread