Reply to Thread

Thread: Help for the over 50s

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle

Help for the over 50s

Hi all

I have started to realise the dreadful plight of our fellow players whose islands are full.

When the upcoming Halloween event starts they will have no room for any pumpkin fields. So they may have to destroy hard-won buildings which cost grillions of granite and maybe even grout.

In order to ease the sorrow of this forlorn group of unfortunates, I propose a series of fund-raising events. My suggestions are below but I would welcome more from those wonderful minds out there:

"Collect the collectibles" day: this means not ignoring that scarecrow or barrel lurking near your mayor house.
    "Be nice to MODs" day: this means actually treating them as human beings ("How To" manual in progress).
    "Give geologists sensible names" day: this means renaming them from "Dunno", "NoIdea", and "WhoCaresAnyway" to touchy-feely monicas.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Count me out
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    One ...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    take comfort in the fact as one of those unfortunates that I can demolish my frozen manors to place my pumpkin fields, safe in the knowledge I won't be doing Gunpowder anyway. But thanks for caring !

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Help for the Over 50s?

Bus pass
    Meal on wheels
    Someone to mow my lawn?

Reply to Thread