Reply to Thread

Thread: Explorer Science Skill Bug

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Explorer Science Skill Bug

Hi all,

I have recently upgraded an explorer with the Bean-A-Colada and Sturdy Shovel skills. After a treasure rarity search he returned with 25 beans. Please can this bug be resolved? The Sturdy Shovel skill should make it 27.25 beans (9% more for 3 books in the skill).

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Treasure search is one type of search and bean a colada is a different type of search. But from the same tab just so as to keep you confused.

That being said it would be great to get a little more extra on the buffs received from rarity searches, how about bags of snow at X4.36 rather than X4.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for the reply fishslice, I like your idea! Funnily enough the skill "Mountain Boots" is a treasure search skill that my explorer has that also works on the bean a colada type of search. Maybe he can't carry both at once or he has to leave his shovel at customs on the way to fairy tale land

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Himonkey. As you can see in the belwo screenshot, unfortunately it doesn't say Rarity Treasure Search so hence why its probably not thought of as a treasure search although interesting what you say about the Mountain Boots impact. Maybe we should petition BB to get it classified as a bug anyway hehehehehhe

Reply to Thread