Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Enhanced Battle System and PvP

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Interactive combat sounds like fun and it's something that I have missed since they launched the game. But I am worried about performance. They must make it completely turn based or the servers will not be able to handle it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Expanding idea of moving buildings free of charge:
    Since new buildings has been added, can you put some bonus licenses(like 2 or 5) in star menu after update ?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well for a player that has completely filled up his island, propably he is a very mature lvl 50.

The cost of moving our buildings around is really negligible. This is not the point, it almost has nothing to offer.
    We need more space, coal is a big chain of buildings (forresters, cutters, etc) bread is a very big chain of buildings and so on.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    It looks a bit like Battleship. One side sets up his defenses, and then that's it, does nothing. And the other guy chooses what to send in to attack and where. I'm not sure how it will pan out when in action tho. I expect there will always be an optimum/best form of defense for any given island, and an optimum/best form of attack for island.. but perhaps there's a way to make it so that's not always the case?

What I am curious about are the rewards: From the pictures they look to be *very* small indeed. Amounts I would not notice nor go out of my way to obtain.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by EctoRune View Post
    This looks super interesting! Will defending islands also be done in realtime, or will it be active player versus absent player's defenses?

Finally a good use for star coins :)
    valor point not star coins

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    It looks to me like you earn resources from owning the colony, so you would continually reap the rewards that way. What may seem like a small amount will add up, like creating a new resource chain for exotic wood and granite (finally).

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    No thank you.
    If you really want to pursue this rubbish, then create new PvP servers to dump it on, and leave these as they are. At least then when the you know what hits the fan, we won't need a rollback.
    The amount of time wasted on this, could have been put to much better use, like catching up on bug-fixing.
    And why on Earth nerf the adventure loot? Just because Level 50s are bored, that's no excuse to pull the ladder up for the rest of us.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nogbad, i don't think you speak for most of us... I'm quite pleased they are trying out new things and adding new features to this *FREE* game that runs in a BROWSER. I'm actually impressed with the way they keep pushing this game from an implementation point of view. Its starting to get as feature rich as modern fat games.

It may not be for everyone the new PvP, but that can be said for many other aspects of the game. BB please keep the stuff comming.. This update makes some people happy, the next one makes others happy, and so on. (It can't always be all about you Nogbad)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks BB, this sounds exciting. I would love the interactive combat system to be used in adventure mode, if i read that correctly. Either way, I think it sounds great. But please, please can you try to leave gems out of PvP. I appreciate the production advantage will be there regardless, but the impact needs to be low...

Maybe PvP production buildings are unbuffable, no bought buffs for units and maybe; a cost based upon number of buildings, level or population. Probably the cost of the expedition itself. (Example; Cost=100+(Buildings/10) It seems a little like it is punishing Gem Buyers; but a simple cost like that would easily be achievable. I am a mid range Gem Buyer, so have a lot of buildings, (About 450), I'd take a +45% increase in the cost of the expedition. I appreciate that I have an advantage due to my production capability, I think this doesn't punish me for my commitment but also doesn't penalize newer players for having less production.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    valor point not star coins

Ah, the screenshots fooled me. What a shame!
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

Reply to Thread