Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Enhanced Battle System and PvP

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    [QUOTE=TotoMok;266205]Nogbad, i don't think you speak for most of us...

Totmok, do you have statistics to back this up? I could as equally say totally agree Nogbad, as do 67.367164% of those playing the game.

As Nogbad says, why not fix what we have already, before dumping lots more new stuff onto the server. Look at the mess they make of something as simple as changing the clock for explorers and geologists.

Personally I will give it a shot on the test server, make a decision there and move forward.

On a different tack, I really do not understand why newer players attack those who are level 50 as being rich, have full islands, loads of resources etc. We have played the game for a long time to get there.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad2 View Post
    No thank you.
    If you really want to pursue this rubbish, then create new PvP servers to dump it on, and leave these as they are. At least then when the you know what hits the fan, we won't need a rollback.
    The amount of time wasted on this, could have been put to much better use, like catching up on bug-fixing.
    And why on Earth nerf the adventure loot? Just because Level 50s are bored, that's no excuse to pull the ladder up for the rest of us.

+1

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    I'm not sure if I like it or not. But why do we have to train special units for this? Why not simple use the units we have now? Perhaps you could exclude the R & B, limit the number of M. Voila, much simpler system.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    +1

I'd much rather see new content than fixing a few trivial bugs. If there's no gameplay then the bugs are irrelevant.
    Last edited by Baggis; 25.09.14 at 22:50.

World
    Newfoundland
    +1 for new content, Just wish I had time to test it, Is it good Baggis?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Build Your Own Island? That's what it sounds like, and if that's the case, I like it. I'll have to try it out first before making a full judgement though but atm, look like fun.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    If i could get it to work it might seem fune
    atm i cant seem to find a way to comand the troops to attack

World
    Sandycove
    I don't like the fact that you have to build not one but 2 new buildings and that you have to have new kind of troops and yet another general, there is already to many generals how about putting all this energy in making an app for it or making the game run in other than flashplayer so the game does not crash as much as it does..
    The great and almighty TOcvfan

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    seriosly i dont get at all the new pvp system...its kinda bad...from what i saw...+ the changes for the new trops its very bad as well...so stop with this devs

[Edited by minion79 - Keep PEGI-7 please]
    Last edited by minion79; 26.09.14 at 14:55.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    After testing test server i must say...

Game is pegi 7 and new pvp has been done for 7 years old kids. Some ideas are ok (expeditions to conquest, limit the number of troops and generals to use) but the system is for kids.. the only "interactive" thing here is select the right unit for a certain unit. Thats all. If you add the stupid thing of add the weapons to the star menu .... really boring. And it is.... not to give us new weapons done already, and not enoguh materials to make big ammount of weapons (like hardwood, coal and brew).

Internet connection lost and you are dead, and maybe it is me, but I dont see the fun in this combat system, it is close to the old one too.
    Last edited by FastSimTSOmaps; 26.09.14 at 16:42.

Reply to Thread