Reply to Thread

Thread: vet status

World
    Newfoundland

vet status

Vets use to have the 2012 euro cup, we also had general stronghelmet that was only available during summer 2012. Slowly BB have eliminated anything that shows account age (other than a date written on the forums). Other games I have played over the years would reward accounts with items to show off their veteran status. It would be nice if old accounts could have a little something to go on their island to show off their age.

It wouldn't have to be something expensive, I would settle for a decoration, maybe upgradeable each year to conserve space... each year a little more splendid that the previous year... What the actual item is is irrelevant the suggestion I make is to reward accounts on their yearly anniversary's with an "item" to show off their veteran status

An example of what other games have done

Runescape = santa hats, party hats etc etc
    Ultima online = ethereal mounts

I liked my general stronghelmet, and players would ask me who he was and where he came from, because you used the same graphic for general bighelmet he is now a nothing general, So thank you for that. I know people felt the same way when you changed the text on the 2012 euro cup.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    It would be nice if old accounts could have a little something to go on their island to show off their age.

It wouldn't have to be something expensive, I would settle for a decoration, maybe upgradeable each year to conserve space... each year a little more splendid that the previous year... What the actual item is is irrelevant the suggestion I make is to reward accounts on their yearly anniversary's with an "item" to show off their veteran status
    +1

I'd like to see a "Pile of Stones of Triumph" you could upgrade once every year.. =D
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 26.09.14 at 13:06.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Newfoundland
    Is a good idea - I like the idea of an ever changing monument on the island - related to either date started playing or hours played actively.

World
    Northisle
    We have the Settlers HQ from the 20th anniversary, the golden golem statue from Halloween last year (don't know if that is available this year) and there was a trophy available during the football events (both).

But I agree that there could be more account age related decorations and not only event related. The achievement system could be used to make this happen if the time related achievements would give some special and unique rewards.

Reply to Thread