Reply to Thread

Thread: where is the Titanium?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

where is the Titanium?

since the posts came out to let us know what had been used to kill the Golems on the Halloween test server , my scouts have NOT found any Titanium even sending my 3 savage scouts out for the long search (upgraded to find more titanium) it has found NONE in the last week.

according to the test server we will need over 3000 titanium to destroy the golem for levels 40+ . On Sandycove Titanium is at silly prices, so it is unlikely i will be able to destroy it even once.

Why use such a difficult item on an event. .

copper,iron are ok we can mine them , how about using coal,marble,stone all mined on our islands and relatively easy to have or even exotic wood, slightly easier to find.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    same as last year it's uneconomical to use resources to kill golem especially the ones requiring Titanium

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Look for the silly prices which favour you, by doing that I was able to obtain not only enough titanium to cover me for the Halloween event but also enough for all the epic woodyard quests in just 2 weeks.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    thank you for the info , but i have not found any good trades recently ie 400 coins-100 titanium. but the point is that my explorers who were bringing back titanium are NOT bringing ANY back since the Halloween event was announced !!

World
    Newfoundland
    Mine just brought back some today. Although I rely on adv's for my titanium supply.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi
    i concur that explorers seem to "stop" finding titanium i got lucky on a couple of adventures plus i was able to trade a couple of buffs to make up the amount i would need to at least kill of enough golems half way through the event
    good luck to all and happy settling :-)

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Anyone else think this event is going to be rubbish so it doesn't really matter?
    I'm pretty sure it will be cheaper to buy pumpkins from trade using resources or coins than killing those Golems.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    Anyone else think this event is going to be rubbish so it doesn't really matter?
    I'm pretty sure it will be cheaper to buy pumpkins from trade using resources or coins than killing those Golems.
    I'm not going to be killing (m)any of those final golems who are "allergic" to titanium ore, but I'm pretty positive that there are many playing this game who are "complet(ion)ists" and similar mentalities, and it will frustrate them if there isn't a reasonable chance of getting the pumpkins from those kills. IMHO this thread is about trying to tell BB they have got the balance wrong. The chances of them listening are close to zero though

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh goody we get the tooth fairy as well.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread