Reply to Thread

Thread: A new type of general

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

A new type of general

I think an excellent addition would be a SLOW general carrying 250 troops for extreme blocking.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Dont get me wrong. but this is a bad idea in my oppinion.
    Atm blocking is way to effective. im not against blocking, i just think its way to effective. i mainly do SA and with blocking i lose 1/3 of what i would lose otherwise.
    making a "normal" general with 250 troop limit would just make blocking even more effective.

if they somehow make you lose a small part of the units blocking the camp or did lose somthing on blocks i would gladly welcome this general to make more blocks possible. but with the current system there is really no need to make blocking stronger.

but again... this is just my oppinion and im sure that there are others that dont share it. im just thinking of whats best for the game and not for myself as im currently using blocks.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Are there any camps where a 250 could be used ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Are there any camps where a 250 could be used ?
    Yes - On SE I do a block with 7 blockers which requires you to use a fast general. A slow 250 general would be much more effective in many places as it would increase the number of fighting rounds.

Also introducing more slow generals would increase the number of multiple blocks available to you - Saying that, we all are told blocking isnt supported so why would BB want to make it easier. Plus I wouldn't want any more generals as I have 19 which I assumed would give me a good advantage with PVP but the way that BB are looking to implement PVP they are all wasted and I wish that I hadnt invested as much as I have in them.

Reply to Thread