Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween Event 2014

Behind a big rock under the bridge in the deepest woods.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    Thank you all for your support on the guide, sorry its taken me a while to inform you, I only just got my Internet back this morning.

I would just like to confirm and thank Ravel for the 1k gem received.

Great to see that it got changed.. Well deserved and hope to see an xmas guide from you also
    Whatever you are physically...male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy--all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.”
    ― Cassandra Clare

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry [Feedback] Halloween Golems Broken

Basically, the Ancient Golems are broken - they cost waaaaaaaaay to much for such a small increase in the number of pumpkins earned...

Maybe level 50 players have 4600+ titanium to throw around, but at level 37, it's only day 3 of the Ancient Golem for me and I've already wiped out my small titanium supply, and I have no way of going back in levels or Golems to pay the far more reasonable iron or copper prices.

So basically, I got to kill a whopping 2 Ancient Golems to gain an extra 20 pumpkins while wiping out my titanium supply, and now I'm no longer able to kill any Golems... I'd much rather be level 35...

If I want to continue defeating Golems, my only option is to wipe out my gold and other resources to buy titanium at absurdly high prices. Which isn't really an option.

We should have the option to fight Golems and Greater Golems if those are the resources we want to spend for the smaller reward, instead of being forced to wipe out our titanium supply or not do the quest, which is where I'm stuck now.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    "If I want to continue defeating Golems, my only option is to wipe out my gold and other resources to buy titanium at absurdly high prices. Which isn't really an option."

No, that is not your only option. you can also do adventures and buy/swap lootspots

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Unless I missed something, doing adventures and buying / swapping loot spots does not help me defeat Golems - I saw nothing to indicate any free titanium or Holy Water in the guide?

As I said, the Golems are broken for the reasons given, not the entire event or that I can't get any more pumpkins. The point being, what should be a reasonably easy way to get pumpkins is now closed to me due to the absurd (for me at level 37) price required.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think you will find many players who are a higher lvl than you are not bothering with the ancient golem. I remember this being the same in last halloween. The cost ratio of titanium to pumpkin gain is not considered by many to be worth it. There is no need to defeat the golem. You can sell your titanium for gold or pumpkins, to those who do want to defeat the golem. You can also get titanium ore in adv loot as well as pumpkins. The event offers many options to get pumpkins. How you get them is then up to you.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinphul View Post
    Unless I missed something, doing adventures and buying / swapping loot spots does not help me defeat Golems - I saw nothing to indicate any free titanium or Holy Water in the guide?

As I said, the Golems are broken for the reasons given, not the entire event or that I can't get any more pumpkins. The point being, what should be a reasonably easy way to get pumpkins is now closed to me due to the absurd (for me at level 37) price required.
    Titanium ore is one of the loots available from adventures.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBat View Post
    Titanium ore is one of the loots available from adventures.
    Not nearly enough to come anywhere near completing the daily quests. And again, I'm burning huge amounts of resources, weapons, etc, to complete something that should be a relatively easy task, at least it would be if I were two levels lower. Simply having the option to face the previous Golems would eliminate the issue without resorting to the rather ridiculous work arounds that have been suggested.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    6th Ancient Golem coming... this is normal or a bug?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    It makes no logical sense to kill the Golem with titanium regardless of whether your 37 or 50, that being said 37 is really setting the bar to low it would of made more sense to have the level at 42 where players have far more chance of obtaining titanium in decent amounts (from BK)

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVonGruby View Post
    6th Ancient Golem coming... this is normal or a bug?
    You will keep getting golems everyday till the end of the event, so yes 6th,7th,8th etc

Reply to Thread