Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween Event 2014

World
    Sandycove
    As the Halloween Event was the first Settlers Event I faced after joining, its always had a special place in the game for me ( And has nothing to do with the broom sticks that are twitching in my kitchen ). This year I liked it all, the old stuff and the new, Werewolf buffs and Banshee scream buffs were a nice addition. Even though I was ready for it this year the pumpkin collectable that materialised right along side a pumpkin cemetery still gave me a giggle.
    Golem killing......Always a pleasure, If I could name him just before I anointed him with water and watch him turn to dust, it would so de stress my work day
    Another new building, the Fish farm, that's practical and looks good and saves a licence is always a positive,. Thinking ahead if you want an idea for Christmas how about the new combat academy, or combat armoury. Mine would gather enough dust and cobwebs to look really spooky next Halloween
    If I had to pick a favourite thing it would have to be the Devs listening to the earlier feedback from test and sneak peek, and giving us the range of adventures on which we could find pumpkins. So a big warty old hag kiss to all involved.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    This halloween event have been ok..
    More event content for next year halloween event would be nice

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Your comments on the Golems being "broken" (or not) will be passed on. The original thread was a feedback one and I think we have plenty of that.
    Let's just agree to disagree on this one, as more insults and flaming are not going to benefit anyone and it's pretty clear at this point that you are not going to change each other's minds.

To try and steer the conversation in a more positive direction, what was your favourite thing about Halloween this year?
    my favourite part is being able to sell the resources you need for the event (since I cannot kill those pesky Ancient Golums ) so I can get coins for some much needed upgrades in my village and I get a nice temp free decoration too :P
    Last edited by immacolata; 31.10.14 at 15:56.

World
    Newfoundland
    Feedback Time!!

Thank you so much for such an smooth event .. i didnt experiance that many hickups allong the way

I for 1 liked the fact there was more "TeamWork" involved in this event then ever Before..

Everyone wanted to get as much Pumpkins out of this event as they possible could so instead of a lot of selling there has been a lot of Swapping , wich makes Guilds work more together , Trading people work more together and overall the community worked more together

ME likes it

Good job guys

xx Miranda
    The Hell Unleashed , best guild ever!! see you there! [THU]

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Prohibitive costs of ancient golem

Just like building costs, now the golems run into the same pit. Yes, as things get more advanced, costs should go up.

But there are some resources that are cheap that you get from mines ALL the time it's just a matter of waiting and a bit of maintenance. Then there are resources that are expensive because you only get a very limited amount of from adventures and explorers. So resources like marble or iron is cheap to acquire, titanium or granite are expensive.

So the cost can go up by increasing either material OR amount of material. Yet BB continue to increase BOTH the material AND the amount of material needed as they pass level 30+ somewhere. so the step gets prohibitivly big.

The latest with the ancient golem, it both switched to Titanium ore (expensive resource) AND increased the HP of the golem.

Currently it's only some kind of OCD that keeps me playing. It's been a long time since I saw spending the time needed for adventures was actually any fun or even interesting.

World
    Northisle
    I can't disagree, but I think it should be remembered that it isn't BB that made the L3 golem expensive to kill. Players set the prices of resources such as titanium ore, so it is the players that have made it costly to kill the larger golem, not BB.

World
    Sandycove
    [Threads merged: "Prohibitive costs of ancient golem"]

World
    Newfoundland
    didnt get any pumpkins on the island of the pirates adventure 3 times i did this one only had pumpkins on the 2nd

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsh View Post
    I can't disagree, but I think it should be remembered that it isn't BB that made the L3 golem expensive to kill. Players set the prices of resources such as titanium ore, so it is the players that have made it costly to kill the larger golem, not BB.
    That's not true. It is the in-game economy that sets the price.

World
    Newfoundland
    That's not true. It is the in-game economy that sets the price.
    Have you checked what the price of titanium ore is before the event?

If you hadn't, that's fine, but remember to compare the price a week after the event is over and get back to me

Reply to Thread