Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 14/10/2014

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log - 14/10/2014

The Change Log for this feedback thread can be found here.

Thank you!

BB_Ravel

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Northisle
    Have no issues at all apart from the pumpkins appearing on the island as collectables. (none at all)

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    My explorers all reset to their long default times without taking into account science books used. Annoying as Treasure hunts now show 24 hours again rather that the 21 hours they normally take and the same across all explorer types - slow, faster and lucky.

All I can assume is that the BB Muppets came out of the closet to re-use broken code again. What a joke!

I am sure support will say its just a visual issue again and that the times are correct - well sorry BB thats just crazy talk from a group of people that dont play the game and dont care about the players. Right now my Lucky explorers tell me they are going to be another 4 hours which will be nearly 1AM. I sent them on a long search instead of an Artefact search so that I could send them at some point again before I log off. I now have no idea if that will be at 1AM or any time before then and I am not going to wait up till 1AM to find out. so because of this absolute buggy and irresponsible code release I will lose at least 3 Artefact searches today and lots more over the course of this event.

BB please ask yourself if you are happy to continuously deliver bugs to the live system, fix those bugs and then re-introduce the same bugs again just because some idiot developer couldn't be bothered to check the code operates to a quality standard?

If I was responsible for the delivery of this game, I would be ashamed.

If I was responsible for supporting this game, I would be embarrassed.

As it is I am pretty sure that no-one within the BB employed community actually cares!

Would be nice to get some feedback from BB about these comments but typically they only ask for feedback in these threads and never seem to be able to provide feedback on our feedback.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    Would be nice to get some feedback from BB about these comments but typically they only ask for feedback in these threads and never seem to be able to provide feedback on our feedback.
    BB even never put final version on test server.....

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Copy paste action of some code that had long since been changed. Is that a wonder? I am not surprised by all this. BB couldn't be bothered less for sure.

Reply to Thread