Reply to Thread

Thread: Halloween pumpkins Fields with Wrong qtys

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Halloween pumpkins Fields with Wrong qtys

Have sent an email to support however one of my common fields appeared with 36! rather than the 80 they should and one of my nobles 96 rest of my fields all had right amount. ive taken screen shots and got other places/mods to look im guessing im not going to be the only one so check the numbers and also can we get this sorted out?

minoreva
    I had one field showing 97 instead of 100+one field showing 42 instead of 45,I had more pumpkins in storage than i should-not sure why and how it happened,guessing the missing Pumpkins from fields ended up in my storage instead

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    There was a bug last year (year before?) where pumpkin patches cycled through production every now and again even when on pause. Hasn't happened to me, but maybe a variation on this bug is back...

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    well even if thats the case the feild which lost 20-30pumpkins (got screen shot) takes 4hours per each so that is impossible however im surpised no one else has had this issue (if u had pls speak up)

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by minoreva View Post
    I had one field showing 97 instead of 100+one field showing 42 instead of 45,I had more pumpkins in storage than i should-not sure why and how it happened,guessing the missing Pumpkins from fields ended up in my storage instead

didnt see this yea that could of happerned but we would of missed out on our *4 buffs so still missing out on a fair few

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've been pausing, buffing, unpausing and sometimes it doesn't produce. Confirmed with a few others in my guild. Guess the fields are buggy. No big deal for me, but thought I'd post just in case someone is reading this.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I've been away for a few days(in hospital) where did the pumpkin fields come from?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    They're available in the event section of the merchant

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    There was a bug last year (year before?) where pumpkin patches cycled through production every now and again even when on pause. Hasn't happened to me, but maybe a variation on this bug is back...
    This is happening again this year, fields cycling whilst asleep and had one gold mine do it to.

Reply to Thread