Reply to Thread

Thread: Pumpkin acquiring reset

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Pumpkin acquiring reset

Maybe I don't understand the requirements of the quest 'Collecting pumpkins' and it needs to collect ALL the 200 at one login.
    But if not - here's the bug. I checked my advancement about an hour ago form another machine - it said '39' pumpkins collected of 200. Now I'm sitting here, watching an advancement of '10' pumpkins from 200. How?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Did you sell some or use some?

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Wait a minute, I already had some pumpkins on stock when I started the quest. You mean they should be accounted as well? Because they weren't, I'm sure. That's why I guess the quest is about acquiring not stock - and I most probably sold some meanwhile. But this occured before the first check - there's only logout and login from another IP in between the two checks of the quantity.

World
    Newfoundland
    When you get an 'acquire' quest, it does not count the ones you already have in stock, it only counts the pumpkins you get since getting the quest. It will also deduct pumpkins counted for the quest if you sell/use/give any away. You can acquire pumpkins from quest rewards, cemetaries and trade. The quickest option is to get a friend to send you 200 pumpkins.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also appear to be having problems with this quest. After building the small and medium pumpkin fields yesterday evening for the quest 'Pumpkin cemeteries', I then had the task to collect 200 pumpkins. Since then both fields have been active in production but the number of pumpkins in either my storehouse nor the quest has increased. After nearly 24 hours of having these 2 fields I have only managed to acquire 24 pumpkins. I have not used, sold nor given away any of my pumpkins.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hebblethwaite View Post
    I also appear to be having problems with this quest. After building the small and medium pumpkin fields yesterday evening for the quest 'Pumpkin cemeteries', I then had the task to collect 200 pumpkins. Since then both fields have been active in production but the number of pumpkins in either my storehouse nor the quest has increased. After nearly 24 hours of having these 2 fields I have only managed to acquire 24 pumpkins. I have not used, sold nor given away any of my pumpkins.
    the small cemetaries give 1 pumpkin per 8hrs, and the common 1 every 4 hrs:
    3x small cemetary in 24hrs = 9 pumpkins unbuffed
    3x common cemetary in 24hrs = 18 pumpkins unbuffed
    which totals 27 pumpkins, which would explain your total, assuming you are running the cemetaries unbuffed.

Reply to Thread