Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Blue Byte Backstage - PvP

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Blue Byte Backstage - PvP

You can see the video among the news on our homepage.

Please leave your comments and feedback below.

BB_Ravel

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I would have preferred the Island growth first to allow me to gain resources for the PVP - but good to see the content is progressing

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I've not seen much positive feedback as regards PVP but a good suggestion would be the BB team actually release some video tutorials on how this rock/paper/scissors combat system works. The video on the homepage seems pretty slick, so whoever produced that could do something. The biggest problem your going to have is people not embracing it because it is radically different from what they are used to.

I personally still think it's to much effort for to little reward and I also think the Island growth would be best to come first, not specifically to gear up for PVP but I don't want a whole lot of bugs introduced on the same day.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    People have been asking for PVP right from my first day here and it's been coming every six months since. It's all really unexciting stuff and that's what people want.. progress and excitement. We cant customise our islands.. they all look more or less the same barring placement of buildings.

More freedom to move and build towns we can design the layout of without cynically having to create tight loops around store houses would be nice. Personalisation of avatars, structures, layouts and other elements would give us a sense of pride in our islands.

The existing combat is tedious at best and once you start using a calculator its all a numbers game. Give us other ways to get XP for heavens sake. More freedom to battle and explore without the overly harsh time and resource limitations might win me back on combat but really give us spectacle, rewards we can show off and fun for guilds and non-guild people alike.

Reply to Thread