Reply to Thread

Thread: expert resources

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

expert resources

hello i am writing to you about making it easier to get granite and other expert resources. a couple of years ago you changed it so that you weren't able to get granite with your geologist and could only get it by trading and adventures. unfortunately i was not a high enough level to get them. but now that i am it is really hard to get enough expert resources and the buildings you need these resources for need a lot of them so can you please make it easier to get these resources.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by zan2021 View Post
    ........... a couple of years ago you changed it so that you weren't able to get granite with your geologist and could only get it by trading and adventures.
    ??????
    Geologists have never been able to get these resources but Treasure Searches do bring them back.
    They did use to have an icon that suggested you could search for granite mines at L52 but they have never made a L52. So it was never changed, more like never implemented.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think the science tree has helped greatly in getting more granite. There are other alternatives including the adventure - Island of the Pirates (high % chance of obtaining large amounts of granite).

Sometimes its best to keep rare resources, you know....rare Can't be making things too easy for us!

Reply to Thread