Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Separate channel for co-op adv

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    The need for a separate channel for Co op adv not only for the duration of the event , but I personally think it's a constant need , not only for TR , but also for other Coop adventure , the channel on which we can find teammates , negotiate what to play , when and how? Why should we go to the G29 , for example , when we already has agreed on wisp who is going to play ( and thereby lost a lot of time in finding teammates , if we have not found anyone in the guild ) . Yes , all this is already written , but that is my opinion too. I am mostly on G16 , and there are so rarely writes that this is simply unbelievable , why not connect Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian global in a global channel , in general , there are no major differences in the writing and behold , two global channels less , and there is room to add one for coop adv and that mods have less work around monitoring channel ( I'm just giving as an example )

World
    Newfoundland
    I haven't read everything that's been said here yet but i'd surely like a dedicated channel for coop adv invitations, Trade is not suitable for that

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Aguton, the demand for co-op channel is all the time. We did hundreds before, not only during the event and we continue. I'm in slow motion now just because I'm upgrading the barracks to level 5, but when I think about all the whispers that will come, just to find people and setup co-ops, I feel like running away. Try to organize yourself 4-6 co-op's a day and you'll understand why we ask for this. You will end exhausted.

Reply to Thread