World
    Newfoundland

Complaint coming from the Arab SERVER

[removed]
    Here I will write in Arabic and English

[removed]
    We are marginalized from the other in this game

[removed]
    From the other you do not want the continuation of this server Arab terminated off or not

[removed]
    No observer of the other director not interested at all, not the server and also the internal forum

[removed]
    We want to play consistently and we want to increase the store and deal with jewels and I was nothing new and there is not anything new you do not mention any attention to us

[removed]
    Was give live examples and pictures on the lack of interest and that there are only two days since the start of the decline of interest and on the third day

[removed]

I certify that the day before yesterday that we have given permission to the problem of the English language, and this is also interesting in itself hopes to continue that there was no interpreter there has to be corrected later, and we consider this interest by you

[removed]

note ) ::: spoken repeatedly about the Halloween event why did so far )
    If you do not need to extrapolate or Aamilo asked the players to vote on the descent of the event

[removed]
    Example ignore the neighborhood today

[removed]
    This compensation did not come down so far, and we met at the end of the day

[removed]

Unlike the piece opened server England today and found this in my

[removed]
    This is also why I know Send and I hope that there will be like him interesting here

[removed]
    Of course I am here in this server for normal player and I have the right to comment on this forum but I hope I am as a player you play here I hope to play with my friends in the Arab server

[removed]
    I also sent such a message in the Arab server I hope that there will be a responded

[removed]
    I hope that will be the best server in the game

Hello abo_mwda,

Please note that this forum is english only.
    I've removed the foreign text

Regards,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 01.11.14 at 10:00.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Your post is not the best english in the world but I get the intent of what you are saying (your Arabic server is being ignored and you arent getting the promised load test rewards) and I agree with what you say. I just checked the Arabic version of the front page and the load test seems to be advertised on the home page for your language as well. Maybe a private message to BB_Isshat who advertised the load test on the Arabic home page may get you a better response.

I wish you well in getting what you have been promised.
    regards,
    fish

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Of course, dear Fish
    Message sent by BB_Isshat but I have not yet received any response
    Also apologized for the long message, but continuing to ignore the server we have come to you to help us
    In order to play together equally
    For information only and does not do Halloween event
    They say he was a religious event we told them he was not religious at all
    We want to include us all events, we are one world
    Wish you luck
    Regards abo_mwda

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi all,, I want to put an explanation of what happen of events of the arab server
    1 - we are completely too careless in terms of server events and offers apply to all server Western does not apply to the arab server
    2 - are presented the awards to the Home of the server no anything which is applied within the game
    3 - Please main administration of the fast interference and rescue situation within the Arab server so we take our rights because we are full completely not interested in server arab

With my best wishes

World
    Newfoundland
    All this info has been forwarded to the CM for the Arabic version. If similar issues occur, please try contacting support for your version.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks to the following Arab vision, but support is not available
    Thanks for your attention to respond to the message

I apologize again for anything might be wrong to view the problem here

Difficulty communicating with the lack of supervisors made ​​me send you this subject

So I hope interest in this problem

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I hope that there will be a look to the Arab Server

Look at this picture you'll see that there was no change in the starting page of history 29-10

Reply to Thread