Reply to Thread

Thread: Game doesn't load

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Game doesn't load

From this morning I can't log in. The game is freezing at login queue, stays for several minutes and nothing happends....

I got this message:

Error parsing game_settings.xml: SyntaxError: Assert!
    gParse: Want to add upgrade bonuses at the wrong position: 0 != 5. Please check the game settings!
    Last edited by Korbun; 02.11.14 at 09:21.

World
    Sandycove
    The message you get is often an indication that your cache needs to be cleared. Check this thread for some help on how to do this.

If you have done this after you got the message and the game now only freezes, then please contact Support using the contact form on this page.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the same issue since this morning (5 hours ago). I follow the steps advised from Fexno, but still can't log in

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the same problem and I've done what Fexno suggested plus the steps from this thread and it doesn't work. I've got the same error message as Korbun.

I was working great yesterday.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I tried to connect my computer to a different internet connection, and I was able to log in. But when I return to my default connection - I still get this spooky message: Error parsing game_settings.xml: SyntaxError: Assert!
    gParse: Want to add upgrade bonuses at the wrong position: 0 != 5. Please check the game settings!

So - the same computer, the same browser, the same cache and cookies, different connections - with the default one can't log in, with the mobile connection - I am able to play. But the mobile connection is not mine and I use it just to test if it will work. Now what the problem can be?!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I too was successful by using another PC on another connection. I sent a ticket to support. Let's see what they can suggest.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have the same problem ... from the morning ... try everything, but can't log in. Always see the message below:

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by zizone View Post
    I wonder why BB do not seem to have installed software which automatically captures such system error messages and send them to support so that player can get on with the game!

World
    Newfoundland
    While investigating the issue, I could not help notice that it looks like some of you managed to load the game eventually. Can you confirm if this is the case or if the problem persists please?

Thank you!

Reply to Thread