Reply to Thread

Thread: Battle reports

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

Battle reports

Can we get some options for these? For a start lower the auto delete to 6h or something. 30 days is stupid. Also give an option to only show battle report for losses or something. So spammy and I really can't be bothered to sit deleting them. Can't use select all/delete because it might catch an mail I want to keep. New delete all battle reports button maybe in mail? I don't look at them anyway because it's so freaking slow to sit and watch.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    What would be useful is a speed control on the playback. Having the combat play back can be helpful if you want to see exactly what went wrong, but sitting through several rounds of animation can get tedious.
    HOTFIX!

Gracus
    Its not just the battle reports thatare irritating its also the buff reports, if youre having 100 baskets a day it can become ridiculous trying to delete all of them. There are times when I find all sorts of important mails that have been lost due to the spam buffs. Do we need to have a report of buffs anyway? And if so can you not just give us 1 report instead of 100. Really annoying

Reply to Thread