Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Colonies and PvP - Dev Diary

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    PVP is something I've never been interested in so thats my feedback, still waiting for the rock removal and the extra islands down south, if I wanted PVP I'd be playing a different game

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    The opinions mainly good or mainly bad made on this server may not reflect the other servers. I have just checked Zeus and it is far more sedate and positive so far.

Just a reminder we are not the only ones BB have to listen to and if all the other servers say its all cool then why should WE be given what we demand.
    Am Polish and obviously play Polish language version of TSO, and just for your information we have 90-95% of negative response to those new stuff BB is offering to us.

World
    Northisle
    I tried this so called "pvp" on test server and I dont like it. So I am not going to play it, nor build that new buildings. Lets do all of us the same, so BB would see, how much we like these new changes. (-;

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Edosh View Post
    Am Polish and obviously play Polish language version of TSO, and just for your information we have 90-95% of negative response to those new stuff BB is offering to us.
    Thank you for the information...based on German and this forum it's assumed but good to know for sure.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Guys and girls from BB. If somebody read this tread and you take at least tiny players feedback: DO NOT DO THESE CHANGES!!! The PVP is [ bad ] but somebody may like it, but changes in adventures and adventure shop are strongly unwanted from more than 95% of players.
    I understand that you need more purchasing from shop , but there is different way to do this - not as make game more difficult slow and boring. One good idea for profit is to make new adventures which will interested more people for buying it. New buildings... But to ruin the game is definitely not right way...

Hello idanar,

Please don't use profanity on the forum.

Thank you,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 16.11.14 at 20:26.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    PvP is optional, but I have a nasty suspicion that the rewards for playing PvP will be a significant advantage for those that do. In a lot of peoples' minds this would mean it is not optional, as the game itself is about optimising production.

We will get this PvP thing even if 90% of players are against it - BB have decided

World
    Newfoundland
    Old players have tons of gems and nowhere to use them.
    They always complain that games lacks new content, but when the game gets changed they ask why did you do that we liked it just the way it was before.
    Tso players want to have their voice heard, devs should ask players first....yet most of tso players are clueless what they really want from game, besides getting rid of couple of minor bugs.
    A true fan will adapt i have to go with ksinori on that.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Markos, if only they read the suggestions section, but seeing as they don't even read the bug reports, what's the point. Nobody asked for this, and yet again it's untested, bugged to hell, and the half of it that created the space for new buildings doesn't work and has been dropped. So half of a bad idea, and BB in full "bunker mentality" where they've stopped listening to everybody, and rush out more extreme and fanciful rubbish in some kind of panic measure breaking our much-loved game even further. This is no longer "Settlers", and this latest act of desperacy isn't going to woo away players from real PvP games, just going to hack off those of us who came here to get away from them.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Newfoundland
    Old players have tons of gems and nowhere to use them.
    They always complain that games lacks new content, but when the game gets changed they ask why did you do that we liked it just the way it was before.
    Tso players want to have their voice heard, devs should ask players first....yet most of tso players are clueless what they really want from game, besides getting rid of couple of minor bugs.
    A true fan will adapt i have to go with ksinori on that.
    This game isn't just for the older players, its for everyone. Not everyone has "tonnes of gems and nowhere to use them". These changes are affecting everyone.

I swear, the amount of self-serving bullshit on these forums is disgusting.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm an older player and all I can see is that these changes will make a slow game deadly boring. It also says a lot about he devs who use a community suggestion to improve and enhabnce the game, to take revenge on all those who wrote guides, discovered lootsptots and blocks. Things they obviously failed to foresee or predict BECAUSE THEY NEVER PLAYED THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Reply to Thread