Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Colonies and PvP - Dev Diary

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    I've recently been looking at the value of beans and beanstalks as a resource.

Seems that beanstalks are virtually worthless.

If epic raid adventures are going to be made harder, as it looks like they are, the rewards that can be bought with beanstalks (and beans to a lesser extent) need to be increased.

Adventure Loot Button
    "Add to Star Menu" and "Add to storage" buttons were implemented for adventure loot mails as well.

Hooray!

Adventure Searches
    The Adventure searches were adjusted.
    Possibilities were changed and some adventures added / removed

From what to what? Useless changelog without specifics, especially as there's no official list of what the current drops and drop rates are
    Last edited by Gerontius; 14.11.14 at 16:31.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    No comment...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    At least have the decency to be specific about the changes. For example, are you going to remove IotP from the shop? Then please remove it also from guild quests as I got to do that almost every second day.
    Last edited by Singaboy; 14.11.14 at 16:13.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    more questions:

1) Now that distraction (blocking) is an official part of the game for PvP, will it now be supported in the old adventures?
    2) The use of the word "Iteration" implies that this is a live trial and there will be further refinements/changes - is that correct?
    3) Will PvP be 100% optional? i.e. can we be assured there are no daily and guild quests requiring us to (for instance) conquer one colony etc…
    4) Will the existing guild and daily quests be adjusted to account for the unavailability of some adventures in the merchant?
    Last edited by Jim_B; 14.11.14 at 16:29.
    HOTFIX!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    DO NOT WANT. *pukes*

RIP TSO. even completely ignoring the [ removed ] "pvp" system, the changes to the adventure shop are unwarranted. lets not even talk about the changes to loot, while i can see why free weapons was a problem the replacements are a slap in the face. yes lets add copper refills to all adventures while simultaneously making bronze swords useless!

Hello Narcil,

Please refrain from using profanity on the forum.

Thank you,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 15.11.14 at 06:27.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    i just invested in endless copper mines...

World
    Sandycove
    1.) okay... PvP coming not that bad if you dont want to play it you dont have to, if you do want to you do it... easy LOADS of requests has came in in the years i've been playing for the PvP so GOOD job Dev's !

2.) okay Combat system changes okay i know this is dissapointing for a lot of Players as All guides have to be RE-made, optimized, etc but okay not that bad brings back some action in game...needing to use the combat simulators (which btw Will also have to be re-ajusted to the combat system) and even hoping everything doesnt blow up in your face and lose a lot of troops... than we need to train again, etc...
    so there are some good and bad things about new combat system game will get new life its just like when the game just launched when there were no guides and in game combat simulator, and also no out game combat sim.
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

World
    Newfoundland
    Game over.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Game over.

World
    Sandycove
    I honestly don't know why I'm giving feedback here, it's not like anyone from BB ever listens anyway. Test server feedback was pretty negative all round, yet still BB decide to go live with this farce. PvP is a joke - you do not gain anything from it according to the test server results.

Taking the weapons away from loot, fine, I just hope the resources are actually linked to the losses of weapons suffered per adventure, and not what BB assumes they are. We shall see... I'm, also not happy with the apparent reduction of granite and exo logs from test server results.. I'm pretty sure though that the amount of saltpetre will increase, as we all need more of that, right? (sarcasm - just in case BB think I'm serious)

As for the extra splash damage on enemies - WHY DO THIS??? Isn't it enough you've nerfed the loot? Why now tamper with it all and make thousands of hours of work on guides and sims redundant? This is not a good example on how to satisfy the player base..

Finally, as has been mentioned - why mess about with the adventure searches? I truly hope the Guild Quests have also been altered now to accomodate this. In fact, let's go one step further and remove adventures from all guild quests.

I truly hope BB take notice of how unhappy people feel over all this, but I'm not confident they will

Reply to Thread