Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Colonies and PvP - Dev Diary

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Old system is not changed, no need for new guides or anything. Only epic raids (tailor adv) are changed a bit.
    ah my bad but whats the problem that some guide makers quit making guides (like Evil_J) as i'm confused atm
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    this could of been a good thing if the island expansion was realeased at the same time at least most of us would have ore space then to adjust our islands now its gonna be a cramfest trying to find room without losing population or other resources..also there seems to still be bugs in the new pvp on the test forum with no feedback what so ever from blue byte to the changes ongoing there..there is no list of whats going to be removed or added or changed just random outlines

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by matie2506 View Post
    ah my bad but whats the problem that some guide makers quit making guides (like Evil_J) as i'm confused atm
    Back then BB was still going to implement all the changes and Evil_J gave up. Not sure if he heard about the rollback or not but BB attitude alone with the planned changes was enough for many to quit or give up.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    Second feedback:

Please make the following clear:

1. What are the loot tables now for each adventure?
    2. What exactly are the adventure search changes?
    3. Which enemies and on what adventures has splash damage been changed on?

As usual limited info is given on the Dev diary changes, meaning many players have little or no understanding on how it will affect them. This in turn means that many do not bother to comment on the forum, leading BB to believe that the majority are happy with the changes..
    3. epic raid (fairy tale) adventures VLT
    1.-2. BB don't care, they even don't want to give us properly resources for test.

I can't and i don't want send explorer 1000x time on each search. i can't play adventure on test server with 50k brew only (yes now is 200k but to late).

World
    Newfoundland
    Finally something interesting is happening, and I welcome the change, most of my friends including me were out of ideas what to do next, and frankly bored to death with same repetitive stuff doing RB, IOTP and tailor adventures over and over again. With new battle system we will get epic raids as they should have been from day one, with much more significant losses than before and that sounds like fun to me, a challenge for hardcore players at last. Sure there will be a setback with weapons removed from rewards but that was also never meant to be, just a huge BB mistake imo, and game ended up with top lvl players without high end weapons production buildings, that doesn`t sound right don`t you agree? Again good news for all of us still interested in actually playing this game, instead of non stop complaining or even whining about all sorts of small bugs and calling "end of times" removing some swords from adventure loot... start making some instead and get used to much smaller rewards which can actually be a good thing for trade, unlike coin inflated market we have today with millionaires trying to have even more money and resources.

World
    Newfoundland
    No one is complaining about the removal of the weapons from loot. In fact, most people welcome that particular change. It's the overall decreased loot - making adventures not even worth doing. I mean comon, why waste militia and (elite) soldiers for copper refills, iron refills, 100-200 granite and such?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have several epic raid adventures in my star menu. Will battle cost and loot change on them too, or just on adventures that I add after the update?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MCLueppers View Post
    What exactly do you mean by "adjusted to losses"? The more of my army dies the more loot I get or?
    I hope the loot will be proportional to the casualties, we inflict for the bandits. (If that case will be achieved, what you are mentioning, this situation can be exploited as well. I think this solution would not have been rational.)

Quote Originally Posted by MCLueppers View Post
    Where is that?
    I think there is the damascene sword, which is made from titanium and steel.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilista View Post
    No one is complaining about the removal of the weapons from loot. In fact, most people welcome that particular change. It's the overall decreased loot - making adventures not even worth doing. I mean comon, why waste militia and (elite) soldiers for copper refills, iron refills, 100-200 granite and such?
    weapons are removed from loot but
    "Instead of weapons, raw materials for producing weapons will be included and the loot will be adjusted to the losses of the particular adventure."
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    explorers are more rewarding then capturing islands...
    ... oh wait I might retract that comment for it might be nerfed also...
    on markos his comment: out of ideas? enough input has been given on forum on game suggestions
    ie
    3 years and no pinnable star menu?
    2 new buildings? where will ppl place new buildings?

Reply to Thread