Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Colonies and PvP - Dev Diary

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    My feedback on changes to existing combat system and loots can be said in one word - pathetic.

Thanks

Also, hope there will be few mantainances per week now that completely new system+pvp will be introduced. Game was smooth till now so there is no reason to believe we will have twice if not more the issues and interuptions?

Thanks again

Will see if I'll continue playing

Thanks one more time for killing the game for me

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Adventure Shop prices
    The shop prices of adventures in the shop were adjusted.
    The selection in the shop was changed as well.
    So why the Surprise attack now cost 695 gems ??! All good experience adventures are for gems only in new shop!
    This is really unwanted changes. In fact IOPR are missing and SA is for gems now. Really "great" news! The two of the best adventures are gone from shop!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    IOP drops worthless loot anyways after update so not worried about that. SA .. meh never liked it anyways, i'd rather do BK and get some actual loot. other removals are more annoying.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Like many others this is probably the end game for me.
    BB have invested huge amounts of time in bringing in these new features when so many of the basics are still ignored - I can't believe that BB has invested time and effort into putting together their biggest code release in 3 years with significant new features and yet haven't addressed the intensive clickfest issue.

As for the changes - I don't mind them changing the loot rewards of existing adventures. I do object to the comments about adjusting Adventure Searches and Adventure Shop Prices without any further explanation or consideration of the impact on activities such as Guild Quests etc.

Also I don't fancy the PvP that they are implementing - I need a new Provision House (Combat Armoury) and a new Barracks (Combat Academy) yet I don't have any space for either. BB have proposed demo teams on test, they never arrived. They have shown island expansion plans but then said don't expect it anytime soon. So which Level 5 buildings should I destroy to build these new building to see what those that have tested the new PvP said - that the features are rubbish and ignored them pretty quickly after they was implemented.

Then onto the Generals, I already have 29 (or is it 30) Generals as I was collecting them for PvP - now I need to buy new ones. Why? Surely that's just stupid or is it that BB think I am stupid and will invest even more of my time / effort / money into the game - no thanks.

No doubt I will occasionally hang out to say hi to friends or to see what happens for the Christmas event but I wont be a every day / 5 hours a day player anymore. Shame on you BB for ignoring what has constantly been requested by the playing community across all servers and instead rushing into the next stupid idea thought up by a focus group of 5 year olds.

World
    Newfoundland
    No one is complaining about the removal of the weapons from loot. In fact, most people welcome that particular change. It's the overall decreased loot - making adventures not even worth doing.

I am, it is not the solution, low level players will not be able to maintain a decent level of production and they will not be able to buy additional swords.

No matter how much you have of a resource the out put level will still not be enough to allow you to adventure as much as you did, so as "boring" as this game has become expect a lot more waiting around.

who says anything about refills ? you think BB will give you MORE refills, they say resources i.e 300 iron ore NOT a refill which could be buffed.

I mean comon, why waste militia and (elite) soldiers for copper refills, iron refills, 100-200 granite and such?
    When this all started I said why do an adventure for salt, h.w.p and a wheat refill ? there is no incentive, now the addition of a little ore has gave some incentive but hardy any.

The hard fact is this : They are rehashing the only adventures, no logical person will do the same adventure for less loot and greater loses.
    Last edited by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA; 14.11.14 at 18:59.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Last edited by corona88; 14.11.14 at 20:23.

World
    Newfoundland
    Then onto the Generals, I already have 29 (or is it 30) Generals as I was collecting them for PvP - now I need to buy new ones. Why? Surely that's just stupid or is it that BB think I am stupid and will invest even more of my time / effort / money into the game - no thanks.

Fish, They think we will pour more money into a game they will not develop.
    Last edited by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA; 14.11.14 at 19:00.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)

World
    Newfoundland
    Corona88 is slot 2 & 3 a refill or the ore just the ore ?

Also a Copper ore drop ? wasn't that one previously take up my Cannons and Dama Swords…..neither of which require copper to make
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post
    Corona88 is slot 2 & 3 a refill or the ore just the ore ?
    just ore 2,3 and 4
    http://prntscr.com/56cger
    refills in last 2 slot

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Unimpressed
    Unimpressed
    Blergh
    Unimpressed
    I gave my feedback on the test server ... which BB obviously read ... NOT
    I don't want PVP ... and yay this isn't pvp ... but ... um ... why change everything else in order to introduce pseudo pvp???
    I waved the white flag a long time ago (or I'd be lvl 50 by now, and no, I'm still not, and from the look of this, am never likely to be ... go figure)
    This "game" is what I always tell new players ... an interactive screensaver with a chat function
    I have a sneaking feeling BB just made it a little less interactive ......
    Why oh why oh why do BB test everything on a test server where everyone is lvl 50 with resources to burn and assume it'll work for every player???? ... oh ... wait ... I know ... it's because they don't actually play the game
    And that says it all

Reply to Thread