Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Colonies and PvP - Dev Diary

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    This New Dev Update its made by freaking TROLLS!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i did like this game alot because mean did not had PvP, now it is coming and every tings gonna change,
    why need you to change everything when this PVP should be optional really stupet step.
    i really hate PVP it give alredy enough fights in the wold why it need now ever to be here.
    i really liket to do adventures whit friends and my husband.
    but now no point more in doing adventures.
    To Blue Byte im a german women and i playet the settlers german CD/DVD games i was happy where my husband told me it gives online so i joinet here, but now i tings i gonna leave the game.
    if you chose to change back to old system i will play again so deferentially not.
    sorry for my bad english,
    i wish you all alot of fun
    Last edited by Ayeesha85; 16.11.14 at 21:38.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    ok sorry bb but this is a great big steaming pile of um... something smelly (trying not to swear n get banned ) nobody that tried this thought it was any good so why implement it? do u care nothing about the players? time would've been better spent fixing bugs, lowering the need excessively click stuff or giving us some worth while and much needed expansion to the game. many have reached 50 got bored and stopped playing FACT, but it seems player retention is something else bb care nothing about, not happy

I've never played any other game where the level cap hasn't been raised after about a year... you've had 3, not good business practice and a 1 finger thank you to those of us who pay to play, without us there would be no tso

World
    Newfoundland
    TSO folk should watch the South Park episode 'Freemium Isn't Free' ?
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    How many players are waiting for PvP?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is getting boring with all these "I will quit" statesments, after any change to the game is declared.
    Of course wife or girlfriend does not care about your frustration over a game, but the deep dark secret is, neither does BB.

Complaints are from players that has been on here for 2-3 years. Feeling secure and has settle with a good portion of hubris and know it all.
    We all got a huge pile of gems from the gem-pits, so we do not use real cash anymore - new players does, so who are BB's target?

The same pile of gems are the reason why none of you quit anyway. ;-)

If you are a true The Settlers fan and take all that BB gives us:
    - WC 2014. Worst event ever. Will be hard to beat, but expect it to happen.
    - Xmas event 2013. Best event ever.
    - Fairy Tale adventures. Awesome out-of-the-blue surprise with depth. (Minus a sleeping beauty for 100 years - the FT Castle)
    - Random global and random individual bugs. You never know what hits - and when it hits.

And if you are a true fan, you will always adapt with the changes.

Once we had something much more awesome than some random loot - the WPP's - they were much too good to be true, and we all found it was okay they were replaced with Assasins. Adapt.

Only the Fairy Tale adventures will be altered, and it is very logical, as it was never meant for us to knock the toughest ones down in 2-3 hours. Now focus on adapting those changes and be cheerful that the loot will not take a trip around the star anymore.

Stop screaming in fear over PvP. It's not real PvP (you can totally ignore it, if you go for that option, without being punished) - and we'll all like that, as that was what made us fled other games. The ones that wanted real PvP are long gone. To a game that demands your account being operated 24/7.
    Last edited by ksinori; 15.11.14 at 08:16. Reason: Corrected some of the spelling.

World
    Sandycove
    and you think the dire loot changes will make people spend more money on gems to pay for premium? I think not..

Regardless of weapons in the loot, the stuff they have replaced it with is pathetic. If they have to go down this road, at least make it worthwhile, like for example the Co-op loots. Throw in more iron refills, cos we are going to need them. Add huge amounts of coal, cos those weapons are gonna be burning a furnace we wont be able to keep up with. Put the granite and exos back up, those weaponsmiths etc will need to be upgraded.

Just dont leave it as you currently propose to BB

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ksinori View Post
    It is getting boring with all these "I will quit" statesments, after any change to the game is declared.
    Of course wife or girlfriend does not care about your frustration over a game, but the deep dark secret is, neither does BB.

Complaints are from players that has been on here for 2-3 years. Feeling secure and has settle with a good portion of hubris and know it all.
    We all got a huge pile of gems from the gem-pits, so we do not use real cash anymore - new players does, so who are BB's target?

The same pile of gems are the reason why none of you quit anyway. ;-)

If you are a true The Settlers fan and take all that BB gives us:
    - WC 2014. Worst event ever. Will be hard to beat, but expect it to happen.
    - Xmas event 2013. Best event ever.
    - Fairy Tale adventures. Awesome out-of-the-blue surprise with depth. (Minus a sleeping beauty for 100 years - the FT Castle)
    - Random global and random individual bugs. You never know what hits - and when it hits.

And if you are a true fan, you will always adapt with the changes.

Once we had something much more awesome than some random loot - the WPP's - they were much too good to be true, and we all found it was okay they were replaced with Assasins. Adapt.

Only the Fairy Tale adventures will be altered, and it is very logical, as it was never meant for us to knock the toughest ones down in 2-3 hours. Now focus on adapting those changes and be cheerful that the loot will not take a trip around the star anymore.

Stop screaming in fear over PvP. It's not real PvP (you can totally ignore it, if you go for that option, without being punished) - and we'll all like that, as that was what made us fled other games. The ones that wanted real PvP are long gone. To a game that demands your account being operated 24/7.
    I am sure those of you that play for few years and have took every advantage of the current system are fine with changes.
    I however will not spend 10 years on any game to make weapon production and what not because older players got bored or BB decided players get too much.
    The game is slow as it is...
    You say FT's are not meant to be played in 2-3 hours. Guess what, most of us still can't do that. I still need at least a day for it if I prepared and nothing fails. And that is if I spend most of my time here to keep sending troops back and forth. Which most of us can't do anyway.
    Its funny how you people that have 20 + generals and what not forget how hard it is to get there. I play for almost a year and I'm nowhere near to get there.
    SO how much time does TSO want me to spend on this game to get there? 10 years? 20?
    No thanks

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by migraine View Post
    How many players are waiting for PvP?
    I was at least and bunch of other people in our guild and my friends list but seems it's not ever coming. The new system is not worth it to be called pvp.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    A change in the game is always welcomed, alot of high lv island players ajusted thier islands months back to make weapons...Thank you BB a very welcomed change...
    KEEP up the epic work

Reply to Thread