World
    Sandycove
    ok - I have headed all my points thus:

**** since changes introduced *****

It would be nice to see any feedback after those posts please

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok i dont like PVP. The new loot from adventures are not good(polite), . Production week my god what a mess. You dont listen to feedback, there have been plenty of good suggestion in forum to improve the game. Do we see them no

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post

Please only use this feedback thread for PvP/ Colonies related feedback.
    Then please fix the link in thread:

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post268423

to point to the correct place

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    Then please fix the link in thread:

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post268423

to point to the correct place
    It's working correctly for me, brings me right to this thread.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    PVP first impressions:
    1. It's actually pve
    2. You can spend an insane amount of resources (mainly iron) to get pretty much nothing in return.
    (Taking a colony would cost something like 50000 iron ore, give or take a few dozen kazillion truckloads)
    3. The combat system is meh
    4. The UI is a joke (even worse than the one in normal mode, which has also been a joke since forever)

1/10 for an almost workable concept. 0/10 for the implementation.
    Last edited by Juhana_III; 25.11.14 at 19:56.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    PVP, like all ready mentioned, more like PVE. TSO has become a game with 2 different battle systems/styles.

The hole PVP/PVE is far to expensive to build up an army, and in return, the loot you gain is not even worth the cost. For that reason i will stay on Adv. instead.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Are there any guides for production times in;
    1/ Combat armoury.
    2/ Combat acedemy.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    That is not to say that the rest of the feedback is invalid, we just want to know how players feel after they have experienced the new deployment on their own islands in its final format.

So please provide feedback as we are listening and are doing everything in our power to make sure your feelings are passed on to the devs as accurately as possible. Thank you!
    If you ask me about my feelings and how do I take the changes - in general disappointed. When I re-started playing the game on daily bases few months ago I invested real life money in order to catchup with friends that I used to play with some 2.5 years ago. While most of them were already lvl 50 with millions of resources I was lvl 36. After few hundreds on gems etc I'm able to say I'm having my place next to the old dogs. Today's changes just blew the value of my annual premium, undermined the price of my Endless Copper Mines etc. Now some will say copper is always going to be needed. That's true but instead of making weapons with it I'll spend it on tools that on the other hand will go for upgrades of the numerous Iron mines that I'll have to eventually build on daily basis in order to sustain surreal requirements for a brand new set of weapons. The weapons will go for a brand new set of army that is going to die in order to get something like 75-150 granite/6h. Given the fact that a PvE colony is protected from enemy attacks for just 12h this is what? 300 granite granted in the best case scenario? Compare it with 40-50K on Iron ore just to conquer the colony. On a side-note my 10 Savage scouts bring on daily average more exotic planks, logs and granite than the granted PvE production.

I'm not mentioning the fact that I had to disable half my production chains this morning in order to keep my raw materials supply balanced and not to deplete my storage before the "Production weeks" finish. If your idea was to boost production for the new weapons then IMO the best way to do it was to double the output for metal bars and shorten the production time of the Combat armoury. Faster production cycle on the existing weapons is not helping anyone for PvE but just breaking a balanced economy.

Still look at my posts in the other thread - there is still something positive that I found on my island this morning.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    First look
    i dont like:
    1. two battle system makes the game to complicate!
    2. two unit types? one fore the adventures and other for the colonies! why?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I don´t like PVP! I f I want a battlegame, theres a lot better in the market. I started to play TSO, becouse I like to plan ond organize.
    I had problem doing adventure, becouse I´m not a"killertype". Thanks to Guildmember I have learned doing adventure, and think they are ok:
    I have spent some money on TSO, but will NOT buy any more gems, if this is the way TSO is going to be.
    I would like the Guildbank and expanded island instead.

Reply to Thread