Closed Thread

Thread: The game asks me to create new home island when I try to play the game

defaultPlayerName_5468de95e655b

The game asks me to create new home island when I try to play the game

Since today the server is asking me to pick a new avatar and a nickname for a character on the sandycove server. I have been playing for few weeks, but I can't access my home island because it want me to create a new one. How can I solve this?

edit: my playername was wickedzai

World
    Sandycove
    I'm afraid we at the forum can't help you out much, except for trying a few guesses and redirecting you to Support

Some things you might want to double check:
    • If you use facebook to log in, check if you are indeed logged into your own facebook account when accessing the game
    • Check if you have multiple registration e-mails from the settlers online, there should be at least one of "wickedzai", is there another? maybe on another e-mail account?

If you checked those two and it doesn't explain what happened, then please contact Support and provide them with as much information as you can.
    You can contact Support using the contact form on this page
    At the very least include the name of you original account, and if you use uplay or facebook to log in, that way it might be easier for them to find out what happened.

Regards,
    Fexno

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by defaultPlayerName_5468de95e655b View Post
    Since today the server is asking me to pick a new avatar and a nickname for a character on the sandycove server. I have been playing for few weeks, but I can't access my home island because it want me to create a new one. How can I solve this?

edit: my playername was wickedzai
    check that you only have 1 The Settlers Online, when i started i added mine to bookmarks folder..but unwittingly added 2 and that was where my problem was

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexno View Post
    I'm afraid we at the forum can't help you out much, except for trying a few guesses and redirecting you to Support

Some things you might want to double check:
    • If you use facebook to log in, check if you are indeed logged into your own facebook account when accessing the game
    • Check if you have multiple registration e-mails from the settlers online, there should be at least one of "wickedzai", is there another? maybe on another e-mail account?

If you checked those two and it doesn't explain what happened, then please contact Support and provide them with as much information as you can.
    You can contact Support using the contact form on this page
    At the very least include the name of you original account, and if you use uplay or facebook to log in, that way it might be easier for them to find out what happened.

Regards,
    Fexno
    And if the form still doesn't work for you, use the direct email address you were given in the other thread about this.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Closed Thread