Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 25/11/2014

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    But I will try to give some useful feedback once more.

Looks like the "special weeks" of increased production have really annoyed a lot of people. To the extent that a lot of players would prefer it to be turned off.

It might still be salvageable, though.

Adding coal (cokers/mines/recyclers) and pinewood (foresters/cutters to feed the cokers) to the buildings that have increased production would ease a lot of the problems caused by the Special week. And it should be pretty easy to do, too, given that you've already done it to one set of buildings. This won't please everyone, but it's an improvement over the current situation.

So. There it is. Useful, clear feedback, achievable and with obvious benefits. Anyone from BB care to comment?
    The mines are an important factor. It's what limits the production for many players since it's the resource that takes deposits. So they need to increase ALL buildings in the production chains, including water, wheat, all ores, all smelters, all woodcutters and all mines. Now they only did smelters and weapon production buildings which is utterly stupid.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove

Unhappy Guild quests

Looking at my upcoming guild quest today I found another problem - I have to do The Nords addy but it is gems only. Is it connected somehow with the Gems sale we have atm?

Please remove all adventures form Guild quests that are forcing us to pay real money!
    Last edited by MCLueppers; 28.11.14 at 09:39.
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    Other games are far from bug free when they make changes and I don't see why this one should be any different. I hope more take part in the PvP etc so that valor points can be earned by all.
    Yes, the other games are not bug free, but here it was such a hurry, to introduce the Colonisation. Why? And why should the old functions (geo searches, explorer searches. building menu, mail windows) be affected?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MCLueppers View Post
    Looking at my upcoming guild quest today I found another problem - I have to do The Nords addy but it is gems only. Is it connected somehow with the Gems sale we have atm?

Yep - today have 100% gems sale. I had practice on these 100% sales to buy small amount of gems, but after last changes I decide to stop.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Nords is for ages in the guild quest chain. However a bigger problem is there are quests that require Dark Priests and Island of the Pirates, which were available for map fragments until very recently

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by asterisc View Post
    Nords is for ages in the guild quest chain.
    And it was available always for gems. Or explorer searches.

World
    Newfoundland
    Dark Priest is found quite often on short Adv search, IotP i'm not sure of tbh.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    The change log is incomplete there are a lot more changes that have been implemented that are not mentioned, and quite frankly most are ugly to say the best.

The worst is to the change of loot, as in lack of weapons. yes i understand the argument that high end weapon construction buildings are virtually useless. but i dont have 75k granite etc spare to upgrade the chain i have. and nor will i have for some time. already i have guild members asking for cannons. coupled with my need for cannons becouse of reported losses of them on ft advs,(which i am avoiding due to lack of simulators guides and lag). our guild members who dont have the high end weapon makers. it will take time to expand and upgrade these weapon making chains. and in the meantime it is to difficult to do advs becouse of the lag, so no possible granite infusions!!!

yes some ppl may have these chains built up and will make a killing on TO selling these items. but for lower levels this is an added strain. i can only see this problem getting worse as ppl sell, use or give away cannons etc, and very little there to replace them.

surely there are better ways to make these buildings more useful or are these changes in truth made to allow pvp to work? hence why they have been implemented all at the same time. so opting out of pvp wasnt in truth an opt out.

As i see it a very small amount of ppl are happy with these changes.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by idanar View Post
    Yep - today have 100% gems sale. I had practice on these 100% sales to buy small amount of gems, but after last changes I decide to stop.

Yep i did the same, their loss, so typical of developers dont listen to their players, cause they know best my ....

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove

Exclamation Missing rewards in mail

Hi,

today my explorer came back with an adventure. I'm attaching the contents of the mail. Can you tell me what I've received?

Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

Reply to Thread