Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by mannerheim View Post

lol!!!

World
    Sandycove
    Mannerheim wrote:

Last thing... if you watched the BB backstage video about PvP and saw the section where they talked about valuing feedback, guess whos post they show in the video and guess what happened to the closed beta forums, player feedback and BB activity there...
    He he It didn't go un noticed, in fact the screens that were on were more than revealing...I bet the hit rate goes up now and I bet they put it down to interest in PV whatever
    p.s. I see they are tinkering with explorer adventure searches as well on test, guess we'll be getting two weeks of fast searches to compensate for getting a 300% increase in Nords drop rate....I'm thinking positive Brayarg lol
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    i can't believe, pls can you employ 10 years kid? he is 10x smarter than all bb togethert

you can't do production 50% faster, you only can increase output by 1 per level
    So if production time is normally 30 mins it will (for two weeks) be 15 minutes, so a level 1 building will produce 2 in 30 mins instead of 1 and a level 5 will produce 10 instead of 5. Or am i just way too old...........
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    So if production time is normally 30 mins it will (for two weeks) be 15 minutes, so a level 1 building will produce 2 in 30 mins instead of 1 and a level 5 will produce 10 instead of 5. Or am i just way too old...........
    yes, but you will need more copper ore, more coal, more iron ore etc, all your production will be unbalanced for 2 weeks

World
    Northisle
    just put an irma on your smelters etc no biggie

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    just put an irma on your smelters etc no biggie
    my smleters and mine must work with buff.

they easy can just increase output by 1 per level.
    why they make complications?

what about cannos productions? how i will have enough carriages, wheels, gunpowder?
    also with horse production, player with 4-5 stables will have big problem with water and wheat

if they just increase output by 1 per level. you will have bigger weapons productions without any complications
    Last edited by corona88; 17.11.14 at 20:06.

World
    Northisle
    I think this game should be like most others. Just update and give the change log as players log in that day. I honestly believe after 24 hours of shrieking things would calm right down.

In TSO we are given information about the ideas on the table, a chance to play a little with them, and change logs well in advance so that we can plan. In return we insult, shout and worst of all do not read what we are told thoroughly.

Since we were told of the changes I have been planning accordingly and great i still have another week and then two weeks of the cannon forge spilling out faster and what more could a girl want especially when it was probably me in the cartoon saying 'new decorations'. A barbie General would be great on a pink pony please.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    If a car drives at 30mph and goes 50% faster it is now going 45mph not 60mph. Just saying.
    Of course we are in the realms of BB maths and mistranslation so all bets are off.
    HOTFIX!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I put most of feelings in the thread Jolly linked, additional thoughts are the free movement of buildings is a nice touch but remember to offer the same deal if you ever give us those 3 islands. Would be more use giving us a 50% decrease in upgrade materials required for all the Luxury weapon buildings rather than a few weapons over a couple of weeks.

One of the things I couldn't figure out was, do iron and gold refills still drop in loot or are we all to drown in a sea of meat refills ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    What I would like to know, are they production times of smelters being changed in synch with it? Or will we have to sort out the whole production chains then? BB, please play your own game so you know what is really needed.

Reply to Thread