Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Disconnect/Server busy

World
    Sandycove
    Hey,
    we even got the presents for it. What more do you wish for ?
    Wasn't 250 Omniseeds and Exotic Basket buff fairly enough for all the troubles we've gone through ?
    That was a one nice apologize from BB btw. the cute fluffy rabbit brought them to our attention

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Err, well in one case, I'd rather have the 100 gems that were due for logging in that day and to have been able to finish the adventure that expired during the meltdown, plus the lost premium (for what it's worth these days), and an extra day to catch up the easter quests that started that night.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I lost out on my days play that I had coordinated my week around. I was planning on having a big session to get in a load of eggs. Losing that day means that between now and the end of the event I only have sporadic play time and am unlikely to achieve my goals.
    I also paid for a days premium and only got to use about an hour of it.
    More to the point, I sat around all afternoon frustrated because nothing was communicated.

My friend started an adventure, invited a loot spot and then the game crashed out on him. He is unable to return because he is away for Easter. He lost all that time and all those troops on the adventure for nothing, and he p1ssed someone off real bad who got locked to an adventure for who knows how long before he quit out. My friend will return his gold when he gets back but in the mean time his name is mud.

But yeah, you are right Urgh123... 1 buff and 1 mine refill sure is great to have... just super

Reply to Thread