Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Potential general skills

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    producing tomes and codex are painful, we need somehow a faster bookbinder or queue for it at least, plus some drop from adv another than RtBN

but nice idea
    new recipes for the rarity prov are coming with Excelsior, it will allow stacking but at a cost of more manus~tomes and tome~codex.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    BB did announce some time ago about 'skilling generals' but suspect it was another carrot

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

General steroids

How about a new buff you can make in your prov house to make your generals move faster when on adventures?

Merged.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 27.09.16 at 10:37.

World
    Sandycove
    and screw up all the block guides? no, ty

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

General Science Trees (pushing along again)

I know this has been posted so many times already, but maybe its time to push it further once again and here's hoping for some results...

Tavern Generals are in dire need of a Science Tree, I would not expect MMAs or Majors would need anything changed as it is, they are already very powerful and perhaps MMAs a little over powered.

As it is now we have to do so many Tailors/Alis/Ventures to level up to 75 and having to wait an (HOUR) to be able to do back to back Adventures/Ventures is a killer in its own way, I am limited to 0-4 hours per night to play and currently find it very frustrating not to be able to do back to back adventures because of waiting around for generals to return home and resent again.

Is it to much to ask for some improvements to the lessor generals, like Tavern Generals, BHGs, Reapers and so on to make them more useful than just transports for troops?

Reduced Tavern Generals travel time from 30 to 15, does not include fast generals...
    % Bonus attacks
    Added life to Generals
    5% added complicity
    At the end of trees something like Reaper General gains first Strike
    Draculs General carrys more Knights/Cavalry
    Having XXX general present buffs archer like units at adventures
    % speed up all Generals walk time
    Increased production times for XXX units

Theres loads of ideas (good and bad) that can be minor improvements that do not need to break the game, but just having slow generals traveling to adventures faster is something thats long over due and been needed many years ago.

Please post your ideas and lets see what comes about it.

Kioco

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 31.10.16 at 08:12.

World
    Sandycove
    I'm not for it to be honest, i don't feel the need at all with the many kinds of gens we have (and more coming).
    I do however think the travel times to adventures are far too long.
    I can see no need for 30/15 min travel times - 10/5 would be plenty long enough, in my opinion it's just an unnecessary time waster atm

World
    Sandycove
    I think the MMA, MoD, Drac and the new upcoming Champions of Anteria generals have all been introduced to the game purely because the General's skill sets would be too complex to meddle with individually on adventures

I agree with QV though, that the travel times may well be much simpler to introduce as a trade-off.

World
    Newfoundland
    Other than speeding up travel time to and from adventures I don't think this is a good idea

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    I think the MMA, MoD, Drac and the new upcoming Champions of Anteria generals have all been introduced to the game purely because the General's skill sets would be too complex to meddle with individually on adventures

I agree with QV though, that the travel times may well be much simpler to introduce as a trade-off.
    Based on my reading about the Champions they are prototypes for the General Science. Based on what I've read I would say we are less than a year away from seeing General Science on the live servers.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    We don't need skills for generals it would make the already skilled ones pointless. faster travel times are needed though maybe a buff in the shop to permanently half a generals travel time, more speed for us more cash for bb everybody wins

Reply to Thread