Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why BB stil have the Feedback or Suggestion sections?

World
    Newfoundland
    ...and someone asked for the red trees as decorations only a few months ago. We got that within weeks, I think.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB listens all the time. Its not the listening I have an issue with its the lack of any feedback to our feedback. Sure they may wish to act or not on views expressed but feedback is a two way street and its the lack of any constructive dialogue to views, feedback given or questions asked that says to me that I would have been better shouting into a wide empty cavern that doesn't even produce an echo let alone a response.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by gibbletz View Post
    BB does listen, sometimes.

I suggested an improvement on silo performance some months ago and 'hey presto' we now have the much sought after 'Improved Silo'

PVP was a popular request and that is coming very soon (like it or not)

Hey BB if you're listening,
    My game wont load right now due to a zone error, can you sort it out asap 'please'
    What about all the feedback we gave about the fact it wasn't 3 times as fast? No one listened when we asked for it to be 3 times as fast, also those of us that already had silo's wanted some kind of trade in but did that ever happen? No! They wanted us to spend even more money rather then giving us the chance to trade in and buy more if needed, they only listen if they think it will make money

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    they dont read the english forums that often ""Well, to be fair, most of the people that read suggestions are German, and looking on the DE forums. If they're looking at forum suggestions on the UK instance, it's probably not very often in comparison.""

World
    Newfoundland
    ...and someone asked for the red trees as decorations only a few months ago. We got that within weeks, I think.
    Please note the red trees can only be obtained for gems....not in game....hmmm funny that.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    they dont read the english forums that often ""Well, to be fair, most of the people that read suggestions are German, and looking on the DE forums. If they're looking at forum suggestions on the UK instance, it's probably not very often in comparison.""
    You'll find the suggestions on the German forums are very similar to the one's suggested here, I think their biggest gripe is the barracks queue only being 25 units.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Most likely i was just quoting support
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    You'll find the suggestions on the German forums are very similar to the one's suggested here, I think their biggest gripe is the barracks queue only being 25 units.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Interesting that they quickly responded to suggestions about different silos - cost gems - and red trees - cost gems. Do I see a pattern?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by FishSmell View Post
    Yep, I wanted a nice blood tree to pimp my island.I think my english was good enough when i ask that it was as a drop from the fairytale as an extra bonus to the loot.Bit stupid of me really, but i buy it anyway because i want to have it.
    So ja,they have give it to us, but as usual, at a gem cost as they are a buisness, i can live with that, i would not repair a damages car for free either at work.
    Lets see if they listen and fix this adventure mess up they have made now.......................

Reply to Thread