Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A tip regarding PvP

World
    Newfoundland

A tip regarding PvP

If you're not going to do PvP no need to build the 2 PvP buildings, but if you are going to PvP, do it on test first to learn about it there where mistakes aren't as costly.

Testserver you find here: tsotesting.com

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Totally agree LordBosse, folks are gradually realising the costs involved and the low returns. Just wish I could delete the pvp quest chain as I don't intend to even start.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Why delete the quest chain? It does no harm If you delete it even if you change your mind you probably won't be able to get it back without serious negotiations with Support team!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Reminds me of the tip regarding looking at the sun through a telescope... don't...

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

World
    Newfoundland
    I might after x-mad event try PvP, but ofc on test first. For once I'll listen to my own advice :P

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Well I think there is potential for the new PvE/PvP. I admit i was not so keen yesterday trying the Training Expedition. Didnt finish until today But as I learnt more I definitely think it has potential and worth doing it for what one would normally expect from a game fun and a sense of achievement. I get fed up of hearing about "not the rewards". The new loot for adventures on the whole is not at all bad and fits in better with giving lootspots to lower levels.

The production increase is fun and yes is a bit of work but the rewards are high for all levels.

My tip for the PvE is prepare well. Buy the supply general and take your time building troops, predominantly training Attack Troops as the Heavy are better for blocking. Make the most of the increase in production and in two weeks there will be loads of information/guides on attacking camps etc. Don't forget the camp you are attacking may suddenly change the order of their attack and switch yours accordingly. Stack sizes attack the same stack sizes so beware you do not take too many cavalry to kill doggies and wake up the leader to early.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Here Few Points::

1. Expedition has a troop limit. Choose carefully

--- first visit the expedition . Then calculate.

2. Every leader/ camp has a red down arrow . it means that's the unit which will attack for that leader or camp first .

3. During Battle Click on your unit. To choose next unit to fight . (Based on Camp's or Leader's Next)

4. Be careful while choosing the number of each unit to a fight . As Matching stack means it will send minimum stack size at a time. but if yours is less than camp's you have to fight with less numbers. Some other unit won't join in for that stack.

Please correct me if i am wrong about anything .

Have Fun.

World
    Newfoundland
    Ok so i conquered one small colony and then i did calculation.
    I lost:
    1. Some units for 3.6k iron (+some coal)
    2. Some units for 375 steel (+some coal)
    I earn:
    1. 1560 gold ore per 7 days i will be holdings this colony and still some one can conquer it.

So in sum with iron and steel price right now in TO i lost ~7k gc and will earn 1560. I think i wont be doing PvP anymore. Maby it fun but this game is about economy not about fighting. So well i just earn money from selling and producing stuff so far and do old adventures as i was doing. Thank you for new PvP system it was fun for 2h

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    They came, they saw, they realised......

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ViliusV View Post
    Ok so i conquered one small colony and then i did calculation.
    I lost:
    1. Some units for 3.6k iron (+some coal)
    2. Some units for 375 steel (+some coal)
    I earn:
    1. 1560 gold ore per 7 days i will be holdings this colony and still some one can conquer it.

So in sum with iron and steel price right now in TO i lost ~7k gc and will earn 1560. I think i wont be doing PvP anymore. Maby it fun but this game is about economy not about fighting. So well i just earn money from selling and producing stuff so far and do old adventures as i was doing. Thank you for new PvP system it was fun for 2h
    Yes, that about sums it up. Somebody with BB has not been doing his homework. Again.

Reply to Thread