Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    bye then tidy your toys before you leave though

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishybreath View Post
    Stop being so melodramatic ... it's just a game.
    Used to be, now it's just a mess.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Newfoundland
    Game has been updated. Stop all the whining. If you don't like, you are all free to leave.
    No, if it was updated then we would have new adventures....we don't.

Why do i know half the players saying

"meeeeh it's not that bad"

will be the same players WHINING that there "weren't enough presents/eggs at this years event and BB should drop more collies"

or whining in 6 months time when they have no ore, or can't adventure as much as they would like.
    Last edited by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA; 28.11.14 at 01:26.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

missy1962
    The game isnt ruined per say, we just have a few changes that will make us work harder to acheive things within the game. To be honest the adventures were getting boring and lets say some of them I could do with my eyes closed. Personally I am looking forward to the new challenges that the game now holds.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Sad that other people deride others for airing their views,i am still dealing with these evil not well thought out and frankly poor efforts at something new. but maybe i should adopt a something is better than nothing attitude, but there has been some good additions to the game in the past, just that i feel these are not it. there are many good suggestions to improve the game here on the forum that are ignored. and with little, if any feedback from bb

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Can someone tell me what is good about the changes? Don't think as a level 50, think as a level 35.....

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Can someone tell me what is good about the changes?
    ....I'll get back to you on that!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I loved doing the adventures with my eyes closed. The game provided me with a possibility to relax and I enjoyed it very much. I loved my perfectly balanced economy I had worked to achieve over the years and only upgrade correspondingly. Logging in after work, doing an adventure challenging if I have the time, chatting to other players from my gilde, now I only hear them complain, and I don't like it very much myself. Surely I have tons of weapons like dama's, X-bows and cannons I rarely use, but I just simply enjoy to relax with a game like this. playing at my own pace and having more than enough time to do any adventure I like. I recomended this game to loads of friends in Germany and by now quite a lot have stopped since this really is killing the game. I used to make a profit buying and selling cannons when the trade cap was still 400. thank god that's been lifted.
    I don't mind the shitty loot from adventures nowadays, since I have enough stocked up on all sorts of things and just enjoy the starcoins and gradual growth of my Island.
    However, having invested a lot of time in tweaking and optimizing the adventure-maps with Major Generals emerging and the MMA which gave the game a new dynamics, Having to do that all over again really is a pain and an insult and a destruction of my invested intellectual capital. AND YES IT HURTS!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yep - I am out
    After logging on daily for 20 months and a lot of fun - the game no longer feels the same.
    The new PvP(E) is so far away from the things that made this game great, that I can barely bring myself to play.
    Was hoping to hold out until Xmas - but cant see that happening.
    Hopefully the small percentage of players requesting PvP here because they couldnt handle real PvP games will serve the franchise well.
    Thanks for the memories.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I think BB on the whole do listen to us and sometimes too much. Then when they find they cannot implement what we want (having tried it on test) we are clearly disappointed. I think the demolition of rocks is a good example of this.

I do think also that they should respond more on the main forum. So go back to a proper Developer's Diary where we can see their current projects etc and we can give our views. Then they should also inform us on here WHY a project the majority liked has not moved forward. It doesnt have to be too technical. An example for this would be the Guild Bank. This was a popular idea and came to the test server. It was tested thoroughly by a large number of players who dedicated a lot of time , energy and provided a huge amount of data and general advice. We were convinced it was coming to the game as it worked well on test. Just rather expensive. But it just disappeared and no further mention that i have seen.

I disagree with many over these changes. The game was stagnating and needs to evolve. They have done it in a way that you can continue playing as before if you wish.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Reply to Thread