Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Please turn production week off

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    Not true.

Each time you log in, you get a notification ... at least, I do:

[15:04] System: Some buildings' production chains are currently more effective.
    Yes... but we didn't get that notification until the production bonus was in effect. Zotamedu was talking in the context of advance warning in order to prepare for this change in production times which was not well communicated at all. IIRC, the advance notice about it was originally 'buried' at the bottom of a post concerning PVP and, even then, the information given was inaccurate in terms of the change that was actually made to production times.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Good for you....I have 70% of my island turned off because I can't hold up. But hey, its my fault I didn't start 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    Actually, the production week is great because it removes a TON of lowlevel resources from the game.

I am currently sitting on roughly 3.5m copper ore, 5m coal and 4m pinewood that just accumulated over the course of the years, and I've burned through a good 1m coal and 300k pinewood during the event.
    I still make +6k/12h Copper and gained +35k Iron Ore since the event started, but guess where these numbers would be without?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBat View Post
    Good for you....I have 70% of my island turned off because I can't hold up. But hey, its my fault I didn't start 5 years ago.
    Think you took Sharpielein's quote out of context further down it's mentioned you could of made a ton of money selling raw materials for coin and the figures used were pretty conservative coal was going around the 500 gc mark per 10k on Northisle copper around 700-800 per 10k and iron around 4k per 10k. The game is economy based and there was ample opportunity to make a lot of profit with very little effort.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well its nearly over as in a few hours it will be back to normal. So instead of asking for it to be turned off can I ask BB to please consider extending it for a few more weeks please? :-)

[Above said in a serious tone as I for one at last have a reason to turn on my L5 Cannon and Damascene Sword makers rather than run them at the incredibly slow speed they used to produce at.]

Reply to Thread