Reply to Thread

Thread: Issues with generals in adventures (BLT specifically)

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Issues with generals in adventures (BLT specifically)

So, in the BLT I finished today a "few" issues popped up:

1. When moving a general he would start to set up camp. After finishing, I would try to assign troops but get the endless hourglass thing. I would then try to re-select my general only to find that he was in the process of setting up camp again.

2. Trying to move a general I would position him in the new spot, hear the sound of him take the command, but then it would cancel and I would have to move him a second time.

3. Generals from other players (loot spots) would show as attacking a camp over and over again (up to 8-10 times) and not finishing the attack for a long time.

4. After defeating a camp generals would show as walking towards the now empty camp site only to disappear and immediately reappear and turn around when they reached the spot where the camp used to be.

5. I assigned troops, saw it confirm (hourglass disappeared) and then sent the general to attack a camp. I was then rather surprised when my general was defeated because he had the troops from the previous victory still assigned to him as if I hadn't assigned a new set of troops.

6. Walking generals would disappear from the map if I scrolled away from where they were walking at the time. They would then be gone when I returned to their area of the map. They usually reappeared after a trip to home island or similar.

It should be mentioned that I did not experience more problems with timing between sending generals and speed walking generals than usual.

Other than that I only have on "small" complaint... when [ removed ] are you guys at BB gonna start posting a complete change log?! It's super annoying that I can't look up specific changes to troop types but only have "we changed fairy tales" to go on. Every other game I've ever played post complete patch notes on everything that affects game play and even some that don't.

Hello Cephalad,

Please don't use profanity on the forum, even if you mask it.

Thank you,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 25.11.14 at 22:00.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    in all adventures
    1 general on same camp

and he finished, finally
    http://prntscr.com/5a4uug
    Last edited by corona88; 25.11.14 at 21:45.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I also have some of the bugs mentioned, 5 very often.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    that is not related to BLT, it is a generic problem in any adv

buggy buggy stuff

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Just another dose of typically terrible BB coding..

World
    Newfoundland
    I had a gen attack a castle, 'finish', then start attacking again. Then he started to walk away, TELEPORTED back to his garrison, and started the walk back to the attack camp. Even though he had made his kill (confirmed in battle report) and should have been recovering as it was a suicide attack.
    And from all the reports i am hearing in chat, that was a mild glitch.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I had many bugs mentioned above playing SOTV after update, some where just display bugs, some were actual bugs, I've experienced 4, 5 and 6.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I don't understand how this rubbish gets put live. Just lazy, unwanted, pointless work from BB as usual. This is a live game not some beta play thing for you to mess about with. You have paying customers (luckily not me, you'll never get a penny from me, I hate how you work). Please someone link me to the feedback request where these broken features were asked for? So many good, needed suggestions litter the forums. And litter it is, may as well just delete them because nothing we want gets implemented, with the devs instead choosing to cram rubbish features thought up by a 5 year old down our throats without even testing them. Fantastic

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the same issues. Especially setting up camp. Goes through at least 3 repetitions of building camp.

Reply to Thread