Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A couple of issues with PvP

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

A couple of issues with PvP

Hi,

it is probably just my bad luck for trying to be quick, but have run into a few problems along the way:

1) In a few quests the text reads "undefined text" instead of a sentence (only a small issue, but doesn't come across as well checked before going live)

2) After conquering your first colony, you get the quest "Your first colony" with 2 sub quests attached (build up defences is the first). These subquests are locked and say I need to finish the previous quest. Somehow that previous one doesn't register, and strangest about it is: you wouldn't have the new quest if you hadn't finished the previous one!!

3) Didn't receive valour points in loot after defeating the boss and taking control of the colony. Only thing I found were star coins, what's up with that? And no, it wasn''t the training mission, it was a proper colony found by explorer. It is gathering iron ore every 6 hours.

Hope BB sorts these things soon!!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Right, point 3) is solved, being one of the first to try and take a colony, i got screwed. You only get valour points for taking over a colony from another player, but because almost no one has conquered colonies, there are none. Only new colonies are found by the explorers until a few more players take control of colonies, and the new colonies only give star coins. So if everyone is in it for the valour points we can all just sit and wait until people get their troops killed on new colonies.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I am having same issue with 2) and noticed 1) aswell. I am stuck at building up your defences quest.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    any response from BB re 2).. Ive built defences up on 3 colonies now, not that I mind but would be nice to be able to crack on..

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Are you sure they are star coins, last time I looked on test they was using the star coin graphic for valor points iirc. With a promise that a proper graphic would be produced at a later date.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    +1 on 2)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    +1 on (1) & (2)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I completed the "off into the unknown quest" but the next quest doesn't recognise it as completed so I can't continue. I have defeated a new colony and claimed it, but I can't defnd it (next quest)

World
    Newfoundland
    http://prntscr.com/5c70cc Also some unreal numbers on defending small colony witch can have only 520 units...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ViliusV View Post
    http://prntscr.com/5c70cc Also some unreal numbers on defending small colony witch can have only 520 units...
    Lol, nice one Vilius.

The point of the quest not completing has been helped by maintanence today, so now a few more rewards for valour points worth buying and I am happy :-)

Reply to Thread