Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A couple of issues with PvP

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I sent a marshal and approx. 70 troops off to do the training expedition.They disappeared.Quest is gone.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 on 1), 2) and 3), also conquer island with iron ore production, no valour points.

EDIT - i run active "traditional adventure" so my explorer cannot search for new colonies:
    4) my explorer cannot search for another colony, because i have reached maximum number of colonies....and i only conquer one (two days ago)
    http://prntscr.com/5rpv39
    http://prntscr.com/5rq0z5
    Last edited by julka20; 12.01.15 at 21:42. Reason: 4) not bug, just my mistake

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by julka20 View Post
    +1 on 1), 2) and 3), also conquer island with iron ore production, no valour points.
    4) my explorer cannot search for another colony, because i have reached maximum number of colonies....and i only conquer one (two days ago)
    http://prntscr.com/5rpv39
    http://prntscr.com/5rq0z5
    I believe that if you are running a traditional adventure, that adventure occupies your 1 allowed starting adventure slot - which includes the pvp expeditions - once your current adventure is finished you will be able to start a search for new expedition.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    ooou you are right, my mistake

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am new to this game only started in december and I am level 35 now. Sorry if my comments are in the wrong palce or if someone else alredy wrote this.
    I would have loved to be warned about not getting any marshals, not using any resources and not buiding any of the buidings for this part of the game, but I was just trying to do the quest, not really knowing what this was for.
    My point is this:
    At level 32 or about there you have plenty to do collecting resources for clearing off your island and for doing the adventures. Getting enough iron and coins to collect enough resources to do this part too, is too much.
    If you do the quest about the pVp you get stuck with 3 marshals you have no use for what so ever, if you end up finding out that this is really not for you, at least you can get your tropps killed so you can get room again for the normal troops. 150 or more troops are a lot at this level.

This part of the game should wait until you are at level 50. Make it clear what it is about so that players dont use resources for something they are not going to stick to.
    Make it possible to dismiss troops and generals, so you dont need to have them on your map and in your menu if your are not going to use them.

The problem with the pVp is that the troops are far to expensive, and to be honest - the battle grapics sucks, it is very confusing and not something I want to use any more time and effort on.

Reply to Thread